Gibbs Entering NFL Draft

It seemed to me that Gibbs always wanted to bounce the run outside. Doesn't really want to run between the tackles. He's a good pass receiver but the lions seem to want to alternate possessions with Mongomery instead of using him as a 3rd down back. They should actually consider using him in the slot some. Saw slot receivers like Samuel getting called runs from the slots last weekend.

either
It seemed to me that Gibbs always wanted to bounce the run outside. Doesn't really want to run between the tackles. He's a good pass receiver but the lions seem to want to alternate possessions with Mongomery instead of using him as a 3rd down back. They should actually consider using him in the slot some. Saw slot receivers like Samuel getting called runs from the slots last weekend.
the Lions first or second TD was from a slot receiver a la samuel.

One of the things that surprised a lot of Lions fans this year was Gibbs's toughness running the ball. Most expected him to be an open space threat, which he is, but he's bounced off of more than a few would be tacklers this season and just stiff-armed an all-pro safety into the end zone a couple of weeks ago.

One of the things that surprised a lot of Lions fans this year was Gibbs's toughness running the ball. Most expected him to be an open space threat, which he is, but he's bounced off of more than a few would be tacklers this season and just stiff-armed an all-pro safety into the end zone a couple of weeks ago.

No doubt about it he is a beast, and personally I'm glad we had him, even short lived. I bought my nephew a custom gt jersey with Gibbs, so at least he can still wear it proudly. Sloppy seconds Bama lol

Is Finish targeting the engineering sector of their market?

Back