Gibbs to Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.

covingtonjacket

Knowledge superspreader
Glad I'm not the only one who feels if you aren't with us you're against us.
IMO, I will never look at Gibbs as a Tech man. I know, he doesn't care. But when I see a pic like the one the other day from Demaryous Thomas' service and I see Nesbitt, Burnett, Johnson, and Choice, those are Tech men. Gibbs now.....bye....
Hell, half this board is not with us right now.

AlabamaBuzz

Dodd-Like
Hell, half this board is not with us right now.
That's fine - I believe everyone should have their opinion on this type of situation, but if our program keeps going the direction it is gong, I hope to heck no one EVER considers CGC a "Tech Man". He is an embarrassing rube. Mr. Gibbs is not embarrassing.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
You're. You illiterate hick. You really should root for the dwags because you have about the same intelligence level as the average dwag fan.
I really thought you were dead. Damn. Shame

cyclejacket

Not A Fan of Biden BS
I think Gibbs is the first player we've had since Shaq Mason that we could say they could start at Bama. Not sure who we might have to go back to from there.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Yea he did! Game was over, Tech wins, but we lost Hollins for the year. Gailey = stupid.
In Gaileys defense, Hollings was already hurt. Had he been checked out post game, he's probably out for the season anyway. It was terrible luck for a player who was having a Heisman season.

Status
Not open for further replies.