Gibbs to Bama

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I found this at nflmockdraftdatabase.com. If I'm reading this öööö correctly they had Gibbs ranked around 240th for the 2023 NFL Draft when he was at Tech. Now that he's at Bama they have him ranked 12th.

WTF???

1644350034545.png
This, kids, is what we call… making juice

This right here is what’s wrong with America today. People actively look for things to get triggered about so they can talk about it online in pursuit of the dopamine rush that comes from reactions to said online posting.
Outside of the ‘online’ part, this has never been limited to ‘America’ or ‘today’. You just gotta learn to tune out (or make fun of) the bullshit

Outside of the ‘online’ part, this has never been limited to ‘America’ or ‘today’. You just gotta learn to tune out (or make fun of) the bullshit

But the online part ensures that you'll have a neverending supply of truly outrageous stuff to get pissed off about.

Even if only one person in a country of 300 million is advocating for something really stupid, the internet ensures everyone can find it and get pissed off about it.

This right here is what’s wrong with America today. People actively look for things to get triggered about so they can talk about it online in pursuit of the dopamine rush that comes from reactions to said online posting.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Dumb website is dumb

Gibbs was never being drafted >100, so all this link is, is to a bullshit website

i mean what's not to like. i wonder if Vegas is giving odds on Gibbs for Heisman.

Bro.. y’all are worse than dudes who keep checking on their exes’ social media constantly to see if she’s ööööing anyone new. Who gives a öööö what Saban has seen in practice. öööö Saban, öööö Bama and öööö Gibbs. Move the öööö on.

Bro.. y’all are worse than dudes who keep checking on their exes’ social media constantly to see if she’s ööööing anyone new. Who gives a öööö what Saban has seen in practice. öööö Saban, öööö Bama and öööö Gibbs. Move the öööö on.
Based

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back