gimmick offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, that quote was the one thing in this thread that was worth reading. It made me laugh and was better than the rest of this tough guy crap.

Yeah, this ---- is getting pretty tired. I hate coming on here after a loss (and, yes, I've made my share of retarted posts after a loss). I don't get the level of douchebaggery at this point. Saturday, sure. It's now Monday and the crapfest continues. Grow up, kids.

What? FLAG ON THE PLAY! A simple "True" response? In keeping with the thread you should have:

a) Called him a retard.
b) Threatened to kick his ass.
c) repeat a and b until tired
d) declare internet victory

I'm not a dick in person.........but If I think of something I will..........and you might want to punch me--but you won't...we both know this

ellipses.......

Only one way to find out isn't there?:biggrin:

like I said, lets have a drink next time I'm in town--Im sure after hanging out with you for 32 ounces Ill think of something clever.

What? FLAG ON THE PLAY! A simple "True" response? In keeping with the thread you should have:

a) Called him a retard.
b) Threatened to kick his ass.
c) repeat a and b until tired
d) declare internet victory

I'm a pacifist alcoholic ...

Why is anyone humiring this ass clown? He is just another butthurt fan that is bitching and moaning.

Well, I am just not any assclown. I have been a long-time supporter of Ga Tech. In my family of six, four of us are GT grads. As far as my immediate family, I have a son in-line to go as well. I have generously supported GT financially due to my love for the Institute and I will continue to do so, regardless of a football Coach.

Since 1990, I have purchased 16 to 24 season tickets. For the 2009 season, I had 8 tickets in section 204, 8 in section 109, 4 in section 106 and 4 in section 107. My family uses the 4 in section 106 and I use the other 20 tickets for customer entertainment. In 2009, as in the past, I was able to get customers interested in games. However, in 2010 interest began to drop off sharply. Because of that, I dropped the 8 tickets in section 204 for this past 2011 season. That left me 12 tickets to give away for each game and I struggled - Clemson and UGA the exception - to beg these 12 tickets away.

The common response: the games just aren't that exciting to watch.

Though I won't add back the 8 tickets I dropped, I'll but my 16 tickets for next season because, to me, the glass of kool-aid is still half-full. Let's see how 2012 goes.

Well, I am just not any assclown. I have been a long-time supporter of Ga Tech. In my family of six, four of us are GT grads. As far as my immediate family, I have a son in-line to go as well. I have generously supported GT financially due to my love for the Institute and I will continue to do so, regardless of a football Coach.

Since 1990, I have purchased 16 to 24 season tickets. For the 2009 season, I had 8 tickets in section 204, 8 in section 109, 4 in section 106 and 4 in section 107. My family uses the 4 in section 106 and I use the other 20 tickets for customer entertainment. In 2009, as in the past, I was able to get customers interested in games. However, in 2010 interest began to drop off sharply. Because of that, I dropped the 8 tickets in section 204 for this past 2011 season. That left me 12 tickets to give away for each game and I struggled - Clemson and UGA the exception - to beg these 12 tickets away.

Though I won't add back the 8 tickets I dropped, I'll but my 16 tickets for next season because, to me, the glass of kool-aid is still half-full. Let's see how 2012 goes.

Next time you're having to beg to give those away, you can just send me a PM and make your life easy.

so this thread basically boils down to: hey everybody look at me!

games just arent exciting to watch...

BINGO

thats why I can hardly ever convince anyone to come along--its why I resort to meeting people off here...which has been good.

Did anyone ask what it is that's "gimmicky" about the offense? The overall mix of plays is a bit unorthodox, but I seriously doubt there is a single play other teams don't run.

Did anyone ask what it is that's "gimmicky" about the offense? The overall mix of plays is a bit unorthodox, but I seriously doubt there is a single play other teams don't run.

blazer once heard some people call it gimmicky and is simply parroting that back

:rotfl: I didn't say anything towards you man. But I agree let's see how 2012 goes. Go jackets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back