gimmick offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this guy an imitation architech?

Speaking of Architech, I think I inadvertently met him at Publix on Saturday. There was an older gay couple shopping and one of them was sporting an old school GT jacket. I told them "Go Jackets" and one of them chimed in and the one I think was Architech said, "yes, go bumble bees."

Any who ... that's my "cool story, bro" of the day.

Yeah, this ---- is getting pretty tired. I hate coming on here after a loss (and, yes, I've made my share of retarted posts after a loss). I don't get the level of douchebaggery at this point. Saturday, sure. It's now Monday and the crapfest continues. Grow up, kids.

I love this place after a loss. I usually pull up ST and the Hive after a loss (only time I read the Hive usually) and just get a kick out of the difference in the two. The Hive is all "No Venting, roses and rainbows" and here its "HOLY EFFING HELL KILL EVERYONE".

I love this place after a loss. The Hive is all "No Venting, roses and rainbows" and here its "HOLY EFFING HELL KILL EVERYONE".

As Georgia Tech fans, we have been conditioned into being pessimistic towards the football team. Every time we're up, I wonder how we'll fall, from missed field goals and turnovers to going from 6-0 to 2-5.

I f***ing love the Jackets, but I'll be damned if I act like everything will be sunshine and rainbows with this team, today and in future years. Stingtalk is pessimistic and is therefore always right or pleasantly surprised.

That's the way it has to be.

Wow how did I miss this thread before?

If we get steady improvement on defense the next couple of years we'll be right where we need to be. Gimmicks and all.

Speaking of Architech, I think I inadvertently met him at Publix on Saturday. There was an older gay couple shopping and one of them was sporting an old school GT jacket. I told them "Go Jackets" and one of them chimed in and the one I think was Architech said, "yes, go bumble bees."

Any who ... that's my "cool story, bro" of the day.

had to have been him

I love this place after a loss. I usually pull up ST and the Hive after a loss (only time I read the Hive usually) and just get a kick out of the difference in the two. The Hive is all "No Venting, roses and rainbows" and here its "HOLY EFFING HELL KILL EVERYONE".

And I love how people over generalize. There is frustration of various degrees here, but there is one troll douche ( another has been relatively quiet recently ) who infuriates most, assures us he is only a douche on the internet, and gives empty promises to go away till next season because he is so much cooler than everyone else here. Take that away and you get a reasonable mix of optimism and pessimism.

I have been an optimist all season and through CPJ' s tenure given his strong start. But his bowl loss streak has more than worn off the mystique. He is a coach with strengths and weaknesses and has a couple more years to prove he was a good choice and answer all those who questioned his selection as our coach.

P.S.
I think if you are a douche on the Internet then you are likely a douche at heart anyway. But you may hide it better in real life. If only real life had an " Ignore " option. :-)

If I cared what you thought about me--then my feelings would be hurt. Lucky for me, I don't. Empty promise? Have I posted in any other football forum? Sorry if it doesn't excite me to pull up threads from 4 years ago or talk about recruiting 16-17 year old kids.

This offense has proven to win-sometimes and be boring-most of the time. We have shown no progress in the passing game. We have shown that we dont really have a fire to win bowl games. We couldnt even get up for UVA when we were undefeated--thats just embarrasing.

This thread may be a troll..but seriously everyother time I get called out for trolling-its because Im saying the truth. I'm not going to act like next year will be better because it won't. we are going to be just as bad. Get our asses beat by UVA again-get smacked my Georgia again..and if we make a bowl game we will probably lose that-again.

Keep accepting being mediocre.

Who was surprised when Utah scored to tie? Who was surprised when they beat us? Not me--probably not you either.

and p.s.-you dont know me in real life so you don't have to worry about an ignore option....but great theory DR. Phil.

p.s.-this place can't even cheat right....way to go Buzz!

If I cared what you thought about me--then my feelings would be hurt. Lucky for me, I don't. Empty promise? Have I posted in any other football forum? Sorry if it doesn't excite me to pull up threads from 4 years ago or talk about recruiting 16-17 year old kids.

This offense has proven to win-sometimes and be boring-most of the time. We have shown no progress in the passing game. We have shown that we dont really have a fire to win bowl games. We couldnt even get up for UVA when we were undefeated--thats just embarrasing.

This thread may be a troll..but seriously everyother time I get called out for trolling-its because Im saying the truth. I'm not going to act like next year will be better because it won't. we are going to be just as bad. Get our asses beat by UVA again-get smacked my Georgia again..and if we make a bowl game we will probably lose that-again.

Keep accepting being mediocre.

Who was surprised when Utah scored to tie? Who was surprised when they beat us? Not me--probably not you either.

and p.s.-you dont know me in real life so you don't have to worry about an ignore option....but great theory DR. Phil.

p.s.-this place can't even cheat right....way to go Buzz!

I thought you were leaving?

really? did i ever say that? I said this was the 1 football thread Id respond to. Its been mentioned maybe 5 times. Yet you still ask? Cool guy.

join date oct 2009? Id expect you to be off the band wagon by now.

Yeah, but he sucked for off the field issues mostly, not talent issues. Osborne overlooked his problems to get the championships that had alluded him for 2 decades.

It's a rare player who has off-the-field issues who doesn't have them on the field, too. Maybe he had talent, but he didn't produce.

really? did i ever say that? I said this was the 1 football thread Id respond to. Its been mentioned maybe 5 times. Yet you still ask? Cool guy.

join date oct 2009? Id expect you to be off the band wagon by now.

Yeah, sorry I didn't join in 2008 and have close to 8000 posts of useless nonsense. Then maybe I'd have some cool UGag friends and could sit around and complain why we don't have a team full of Calvins :biggthumpup:

P.s. sorry for feeding the clown

I'm not going to act like next year will be better because it won't. we are going to be just as bad. Get our asses beat by UVA again-get smacked my Georgia again..and if we make a bowl game we will probably lose that-again.

Buzz!
So as I asked before, when we do win next year, you're staying the hell away right?

So as I asked before, when we do win next year, you're staying the hell away right?

we will go 7-5 or 8-4 at best--depending on our sked.....

you're delusional if you're expecting anything more.

Dude. AJ Suggs! BALLER.

joe hamilton??

I find it funny that you guys accept that you can't recruit=thats why you want this offense.

jay cutler went to Vandy....

I can probably list a dozen QBs who have had success at schools that are just as hard to recruit to.

and QB's arent typically the athelete that would have the academic issues....but i mean-it's an awesome excuse....this board is filled with them so keep them coming...

air force
utah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back