Gold Unis this week.

The Jacket

The Coat
Why can't we just get the '06 throwbacks and call it a day?
Because the fabric of reality itself is amoral. If it weren't, there would have been some kind of glitch/Mandela effect by now to remove Athens and all its inhabitants from existence and memory. We'd enjoy our annual rivalry game with Auburn, who would have total control over the state of Alabama, just as we would over Georgia. But in Alabama's case, they haven't been deleted, they just never recovered from the 1962 game with us. On that fateful day, Bear Bryant underwent spontaneous human combustion in the moments after the failed two point conversion, after which Joe Namath attempted to throw himself to the ground in grief, only to be intercepted again. By a train.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
I'm a 1970's GT grad and I don't like all these changing uniforms every other week and 7 different uniforms each season. When did ole' fashion smash-mouth football with the same dirty, bloody jerseys worn for 4 straight years, turn into a damn Beverly Hills fashion contest?
When the trash at Oregone made it fashionable to do so.

samsgt02

Dodd-Like
I'm a 1970's GT grad and I don't like all these changing uniforms every other week and 7 different uniforms each season. When did ole' fashion smash-mouth football with the same dirty, bloody jerseys worn for 4 straight years, turn into a damn Beverly Hills fashion contest?
Take a look at post game interviews in the NFL. Many of the players straight up make fashion statements (or mistakes). It may not matter to you, but we’re not recruiting you. Yeah, Alabama, etc. stick with the classics. We’re trying something a little different, because we left a consistent classic look (color and style) over 30 years ago. Looks like we’re going to change unis often (every year fresh new combos and styles), so don’t get used to any certain look.

Wreck Em

Dodd-Like
A few things I only noticed just now.
The design of these jerseys is a bit different. The jersey itself has a collar, albeit the same color as the jersey. None of our Adidas jerseys have featured a collar until now.
}The GT logo on the jersey is larger and closer to the number than where the collar is.
We have seams throughout the jersey, where the old Adidas jerseys didnt have any except on the shoulders.
Also, I upped the contrast and brightness... the blue on the sleeve has a subtle honeycomb pattern in it.

GCdaJuiceMan

Flats Noob
A few things I only noticed just now.
The design of these jerseys is a bit different. The jersey itself has a collar, albeit the same color as the jersey. None of our Adidas jerseys have featured a collar until now.
}The GT logo on the jersey is larger and closer to the number than where the collar is.
We have seams throughout the jersey, where the old Adidas jerseys didnt have any except on the shoulders.
Also, I upped the contrast and brightness... the blue on the sleeve has a subtle honeycomb pattern in it.
Is that not just a mesh material? Or are you referring to the darker lines throughout the blue mesh material?