Graham WTF [DUT]

Well we dont know if thats the reason or not. It's speculation from some people. No need to blow the top of your head off.

Where are all the "don't talk to me about Calculus" people? With all the tutors and stuff GT isn't supposed to any more difficult than taking a dump, right??? GT academics shouldn't have any impact on 4* and 5* recruits is what I've been told the past month.
:furious::firedevil:

Lol I’m taking a dump as I read this
I use the term “dump” loosely however, as I have a gi bug and my dumps have been, well, loose. I’m other words, much easier than getting through GT

So it still applies then...
What is “it”?

Most metro Atlanta kids should be equipped to get through GT. Kids from Cobb, Fulton, Gwinnett, Fayette, private schools, etc. should be plenty prepared. Once you leave the metro area, it’s a crapshoot.

Lol I’m taking a dump as I read this
I use the term “dump” loosely however, as I have a gi bug and my dumps have been, well, loose. I’m other words, much easier than getting through GT
I will take care of your wife's sexual needs after you pass away from the dysentery, which is pretty much what I do now anyway .

So no one took this as someone asking him if he’s playing another position?

That’s how I took it. It’s Colin Peek with academic problems all over again.

Except this time the athlete won’t have to threaten to sue the school because CGC will let him go.

I looked at his ig stories. He's been in that mood since before CPJ announced his retirement.

What is “it”?

Most metro Atlanta kids should be equipped to get through GT. Kids from Cobb, Fulton, Gwinnett, Fayette, private schools, etc. should be plenty prepared. Once you leave the metro area, it’s a crapshoot.
GT ööööting on itself thinking anything the recruits do in the classroom matters. 90% of these kids would not be remotely be considered if not for their football skills.

GT ööööting on itself thinking anything the recruits do in the classroom matters. 90% of these kids would not be remotely be considered if not for their football skills.

This is true. I've gone to class with these guys. People are lying to themselves talking about how they dont want Tech degree devalued by making it easy on student athletes.

Getting through GT is easier than it has ever been. Getting through GT is still more difficult than almost any other school in the country for student-athletes.
These are both true, expect I’d change “student-athletes” to “students”.

The USNWR rankings have driven every college in the country to make it easier to graduate.

What is “it”?

Most. Not all. Lot of dicey schools in the metro ATL.
There are some really good school systems outside of metro ATL. And some that need lots of help.

About this ... blog post (had never heard of this blog until the OP linked it), the other thing is, Fitzgerald doesn't run the 3O. They run shotgun spread, IIRC. Which means Graham likely would be a better fit for the new offense than the previous one.
Now, you can write the story about any Tech student, athlete or not, looking to transfer out because of academic trouble. What was the old saying at orientation — look to your left, look to your right because it's likely you won't see either of those guys at graduation, or WTTE?

I’m hopeful he gives the new staff through the spring to see what they are bringing. If he still is not excited to be here, then wish him luck on the way out. It’s a new day on the flats. Hopefully he sticks around to be a part of it. The GT education is worth the pain required to get it.

I looked at his ig stories. He's been in that mood since before CPJ announced his retirement.
If you were riding the pine behind TQM, wouldn't you be "in that mood" too? Graham had a front row seat to the piss-poor QB play. He probably thought "if Coach doesn't think I'm better than these guys then I should probably consider other alternatives".

TQM was selected as team captain by his piers so iwwiw. Graham wasn't gonna get much playing time this year. At least he didn't burn a year of eligibility.

Back