GT @Duke Prediction Thread

Tech 31 - Duke 20

This is the first game of the season I picked us. I think our D will do a lot better against a mediocre QB. I think our offense has enough talent to score on them.

I predicted 4 wins at the start of the season and people poo'd me. I want the Jackets to win all their games but I analyze based on logic not emotion. You'd think engineers would understand that.

Anyway, of all the games left, we need two more wins. This game looks like the best chance, so Tech better win. That's my prediction.

I predicted 4 wins at the start of the season and people poo'd me. I want the Jackets to win all their games but I analyze based on logic not emotion. You'd think engineers would understand that.

Anyway, of all the games left, we need two more wins. This game looks like the best chance, so Tech better win. That's my prediction.

Based on Tech's history, we'll blow out Notre Dame, beat uga, and lose to Duke.

GT 45
Duke and the refs 17

They're gifted a TD early, when the refs gift them 55 yards on the spot and they get a garbage time TD against our water boy and dance squad late in the 4th quarter.

GT 45
Duke and the refs 17

They're gifted a TD early, when the refs gift them 55 yards on the spot and they get a garbage time TD against our water boy and dance squad late in the 4th quarter.
Well our gold rush are national champions, so don’t count them out

GT 45
Duke and the refs 17

omg, do we still have a dance squad on the sidelines?

We win, but make it harder than it needs to be by making dumb mistakes. Otherwise, it would be a blowout.

27-23 Tech

Back