GT @Duke Prediction Thread

Tech 31 - Duke 20

This is the first game of the season I picked us. I think our D will do a lot better against a mediocre QB. I think our offense has enough talent to score on them.

It won't be the mediocre QB as much as it will be Duke's mediocre OL. This game our DL stunts work, not as well as they did against UNC; but with Duke's mediocre QB it will be enough to make Thacker look smart again.

Based on Tech's history, we'll blow out Notre Dame, beat uga, and lose to Duke.
I’m ok with it. But I won’t be for a month or two. I’ll look back fondly for the rest of my days tho! That’s a win.

How's Coop and Hoss? If they're back in the saddle it should be something like 41-19. If we play with the same o-line as last week the wheels could fall off..

Last edited:
I'll ask for the zillionth time if K White can play but I'll go ahead and guess no.

If the staff is hearing the grumbles they won't just beat Duke they'll start strong put Duke away early and finish strong. It's time to stop playing down to the worst teams on the schedule. Duke is hands down the worst team in the conference this year. So don't go all Syracuse last year and crap the bed. Wax Duke.

I think they'll try to do that but let go of it late and give it back some. GT 42 - Duke 28

Rain is going to be a factor……..usually in those type games öööö happens. We will definitely get the worst ACC crew to officiate also. As far as the score…..who knows

Last edited:
shouldn't we be waiting to see who is ATL? Speaking of the game Saturday, is anyone going in early enough to watch weight lifting in warm-ups?

shouldn't we be waiting to see who is ATL? Speaking of the game Saturday, is anyone going in early enough to watch weight lifting in warm-ups?
Thank you for your interest in the Georgia Tech football program

Officials will blow a play dead with the ball in the air and call it an incomplete pass.
That's happened to us before. Don't even joke around about that happening again. you've summoned the ACC ref demons on us. we're doomed.

Back