GT Fan Experience Enhancements

Does anyone actually bring food/drink IN to BDS? I never have. If I need something to eat or drink, that's what the concessions are for -with exception of course to smuggling in booze.
I just don't get the complaint -don't most GT fans $80K?

We would often bring tailgate leftovers in. You be surprised how amazing 2nd quarter Chickfila nuggets can be, or some Budweiser Song chocolate chip cookies warmed by the sun.

I'm all for the bag policy. I'd rather have it if it means it won't take 10-20 minutes to clear security.

They have implemented new security procedures for basketball games this year. Totally sucks to get into the games. Maybe they should try adding more staff so you're not waiting in line an extra 15 minutes while everyone gets the wand procedure.

OK with the clear bag policy.....not bringing in food.....not so much. Usually just bring in snacks and crackers but that is a lot easier than going through the concession stand drill.

Does anyone actually bring food/drink IN to BDS? I never have. If I need something to eat or drink, that's what the concessions are for -with exception of course to smuggling in booze.

Usually bring in candy and bottled water. Still buy food and drinks. The candy and bottled water is more for convenience than cost.

My whole section brings in a case of water for each game in September since we're Noon-U and it's hot as balls.

And yea, we'll bring in food too. Because there's a ööööing cookie stand that doesn't sell real food behind our section and the only actual food concessions is staffed by morons that take 5 minutes to use the PoS system for each person. And the TV is busted half the time so you can't even keep up with the game while waiting for 20 minutes.

tenor.gif

If the water bottle filling stations are done correctly, I see that as a big positive. The most frequent thing I've brought in my clear bag in the past was bottles of water. And I'd rather not have to lug 6-8 bottles of water to the stadium.

I predict this policy will be reversed by the end of next week. Boneheaded to even try it, really.

I'm with Mets Andrew on this one. I think they'll announce that they've altered the policy to allow for bottled water. I think they will keep the ban on outside food and other beverages, though.

The food around my section, at least, is terrible. Wrinkly hot dog, nachos with fake cheese, or cold pizza are the options.

I bring in bottled water all the time. Lower east stands early in the season you are in the sun the whole time.

I had no idea you could bring in outside food and drinks....i always thought it was already banned.

They should just have 2 security lines, 1 for bags, 1 for bagless people.

Anybody know who this is? Man, she mad.

I like how she claims to be a 30 year season ticket holder and buys 5 tickets. Probably referring to her daddy.

seems like a delightful young lass.

Back