GT Fan Experience Enhancements

That works. Are we allowed to bring empty water bottles or are we only allowed to bring the officially sanctioned water bottle?
I guess that's not clear but I think it'd be incredibly stupid to only allow certain water bottles to be filled. (And assign the manpower to enforce it.)

Bad timing with everyone accustomed to Falcons concession pricing.

But can easily plan ahead and put food in pockets.

Does anyone actually bring food/drink IN to BDS? I never have. If I need something to eat or drink, that's what the concessions are for -with exception of course to smuggling in booze.
I just don't get the complaint -don't most GT fans $80K?
On hot games, we bring 4 bottles of water, one for each of us.

OK with the clear bag policy.....not bringing in food.....not so much. Usually just bring in snacks and crackers but that is a lot easier than going through the concession stand drill.
No öööö. If you want to ban outside food, you better do a hell of a lot better serving concessions. Perhaps remove the charity part of it. The upper north concessions is impossibly crowded during halftime. Stansbury is a ööööing dumbass.

I had no idea you could bring in outside food and drinks....i always thought it was already banned.

They should just have 2 security lines, 1 for bags, 1 for bagless people.
They do normally.

tenor.gif

Think I'm falling in love with this angry bitch. Let's get her on ST ASAP

I've always used the season ticket clear bag to bring in 3-4 bottles of water (day games in lower east, man) and a couple of those little cups of mini Oreos or whatever. I seldom bought anything but water from the concession stand anyway. I'll be bummed if I can't bring in bottled water, as (due to a combination of superstition and not wanting to miss the game) I don't generally leave my seat until the game ends. Nothing that I'll riot over, but I'd at least like to continue bringing in my own water - the concession lines, staffed by well-meaning but untrained and inefficient civilians, can be overwhelming.

I'm intrigued (not in a good way) by the 2023 goal of "creation of additional premium seating areas." That might be good for GT (more $$) but it's probably bad for most actual fans (especially the people who get displaced to make room for more club seats). The existing club seat area is one of the dumbest things I've ever seen, on the balance. We gave away a legitimate competitive advantage (raucous home fans right behind the visiting team) in favor of sections full of corporate no-shows (who are often disinterested unaffiliated people or visiting fans) to make our stadium look even more empty on TV. Do any of our competitors have premium seats on the field on the 50 yard line? Some (like Duke) have them toward the back of the section (a la boxes), but not the entire stands from front to back.

JRjr

My money says that's not her picture and that it's not even a dame that posting that saltiness.
The rest of her tweets seem pretty standard chick öööö. That’d be a real long con for a dude just to troll the GTAA over a random event like this.

I’m inclined to believe she’s real and just having a bad day due to being single.

Upper north concessions are the pits. On hot noon games they have even run out of water. Always bring bottled water and snacks in. Noon games interfere with lunch anyway and no way I am eating these concession offerings, no matter the price. Concession foods are terrible and service is worse. Bad decision.

Hey everyone, exciting new enhancements to Bobby Dodd Stadium! It's going to be great! All kinds of cool öööö coming in 2023! The best part is as a season ticket holder NEXT SEASON you get a really cool free water bottle! Awesome!

*outside food and drink prohibited next season. But 2023, holy öööö is it going to ööööing amazing! We promise!

I really don't see how any of this is an enhancement. If they move me out of the lower north when they rearrange for more "premium seats", I don't know if I will continue being a ST holder. I have spent a lot of money over the years on Tech athletics. I've moved all around the stadium and had ST's every location but the LW and Wardlaw. If I get booted to the top of the north or some such crap, I'm out.

Back