GT gets B1G offer

We should start our own site and make ridiculous claims about insider information - it would be the ultimate troll. With the brain trust here at ST, I'm sure we could come up with something that looks way more legitimate than this guy's crap.

the onion of college football

We could call it BulldawgNation or something else idiotic and fill it full of lies and half-truths.

I thought you guys were buying TOS?

Would involve much less work and be way funnier to just come at this Sneed guy as if we were insiders and give him crappy information to see what kind of idiotic crap we could get him to publish. I'll bet we could stretch this moron pretty far.

B1G or BXII, get a package deal and get the heck outta here!!

Woah-oh, take the money and run!

Sent from my DeLorean using the Flux Capacitor

I swear to Jebus, if these rumors are true and we don't take it, I might have to choke a bitch.

Clemson247 features Cemetery Hill, which has published and cited Sneed's work before. My bet is that his sources are also present in the OP.

Ah, so then not at all.

I'm not sure how anyone takes The Dude of WV seriously anymore. He literally guesses at things that will happen in the future to generate page views.

"Bill Donaldson is reporting that Clemson has been in secret talks with the SEC. Dan Radakovich has tapped into old SEC contacts and UGA and Florida have rescinded their support for blocking Clemson. Clemson now has the votes to gain entrance. I expect an announcement before 3 PM."

Does anyone have that post that listed the distances to B1G as compared to ACC schools? I cant find it

"Bill Donaldson is reporting that Clemson has been in secret talks with the SEC. Dan Radakovich has tapped into old SEC contacts and UGA and Florida have rescinded their support for blocking Clemson. Clemson now has the votes to gain entrance. I expect an announcement before 3 PM."

Bill Donaldson is that analyst that predicted Maryland and Rutgers to B1G a few days before it happened, isn't he? Guy must have some serious sources.

My sources indicate Clemson to the SEC. Hold onto your farm equipment.

"Sources" probably means the Dude. This is how internet rumors start. One guy makes ---- up and it then gets cited by more and more people until "reputable sources" start reporting the chatter at which point the original sources cites the reputable source as vindication.

And then it leads to it actually happening, right?

I'd be okay with winning the ACC and joining the B1G within a 48 hour span. ACC wouldn't know what hit it.

Back