GT Pro Day

Glad to see our guys looking cleancut, no dreads or tats.

#stuckonmoron

please explain how either dreads or tattoos would impact their ability to perform or reflects a bad attitude in any way

#stuckonmoron

please explain how either dreads or tattoos would impact their ability to perform or reflects a bad attitude in any way

Please explain why dreads or tattoos would improve their ability to perform on the field, as a role model, or as a representative of an organization?

#stuckonmoron

What do you think the odds are between people with tattoos/dreads and poor character traits versus people without tattoos and poor character traits?

Just curious.

What do you think the odds are between people with tattoos/dreads and poor character traits versus people without tattoos and poor character traits?

Just curious.

probably about the same given the prevalence of tattoos, and their heavy use by the armed services, for example

skinheads vs dreads? you decide

i think it plays NO ROLE WHATSOEVER

and, in fact, i bet if you take the pro bowl roster from this past season and look at the participants, i bet MOST of them will have either at least one tattoo and/or dreads

so, statistically.... well, you can figure out the rest

would it kill you to, just once, let a thread be about the actual topic and not about you?

probably about the same given the prevalence of tattoos, and their heavy use by the armed services, for example

skinheads vs dreads? you decide

i think it plays NO ROLE WHATSOEVER

and, in fact, i bet if you take the pro bowl roster from this past season and look at the participants, i bet MOST of them will have either at least one tattoo and/or dreads

so, statistically.... well, you can figure out the rest

Whoa, someone struck a nerve... Second guessing your fraternity tattoo?

Just curious.

adolf_hitler.jpg

Morgan Burnett: tattoos and dreads
220px-Morgan_Burnett.jpg

Brandon Watts: tattoos
8041322.jpg

Stephen Hill: tattoos
hi-res-181579803-wide-receiver-stephen-hill-of-the-new-york-jets_crop_exact.jpg

Anthony Allen: tattoos and dreads
x_MSC6134.jpg

Derrick Morgan: tattoos
20120923_lbm_sq9_364.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Demaryius Thomas: tattoos (of Jesus)
DemaryiusThomasCover.jpg

Calvin Johnson: tattoos
calvin-johnson.jpg

should i go on?

meanwhile, Jonathan Dwyer, no dreads and no tattoos that i can see

140917201506-jonathan-dwyer-arrested-story-top.jpg

i have NO tattoos myself, but i dont judge others for having them

and GO JACKETS!

So, any info on how everyone did?

Or has this stupid debate derailed the entire thread?

So, any info on how everyone did?

Or has this stupid debate derailed the entire thread?

http://www.ajc.com/gallery/sports/college/tech-pro-day/g3WG/

http://atlantafalcons.blog.ajc.com/2015/03/13/watch-georgia-tech-coach-paul-johnson-at-pro-day/

https://twitter.com/GeorgiaTechFB

March 13, 2015

Pro Day Notebook: Mason shines

Kelly Quinlan
JacketsOnline.com

ATLANTA--- Georgia Tech's All-American offensive lineman Shaq Mason was the star of the day at the Jackets' annual Pro Day event. Mason ran an impressive 4.89 40 time and showed off tremendous bend and flex as well as brute strength in drills.
https://georgiatech.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?sid=1032&script=/content.asp&cid=1746313

do you people still think what you wear or what you have on your skin defines you as a human being according to what you think? lmao you people are so out there good lord

Last edited:
do you people still think the wear you dress or what you have on your skin defines you as a human being according to what you think? lmao you people are so out there good lord

the wear you dress?:eekfacepalm:

do you people still think the wear you dress or what you have on your skin defines you as a human being according to what you think? lmao you people are so out there good lord

lUuaHkG.gif

Back