GT Pro Day

I used to think 13 was an unlucky number but now consider it lucky for me. I had my 2nd hole in one on the 13th of April on the 13th hole and it was my 13th stroke on the back 9.

Either you should be in the PGA or you were playing Putt-Putt. Will you accept payments being tied to CPI?

And robbed their grandchildren in the process.
You know, there is another message board out there, it's name to be unmentioned save having something to do with sportstalk, that as a result of trash and slime like this has about messaged itself out of existence. All knowledgeable football posters having migrated to another board.

Stingtalk is now well on its way because of whiners and complainers who pretend to know politics, economics, history but in fact apparently are the morbidly obtuse generation of give me more, and now, and I will pretend to have earned it. Congratulations. Now: any of you guys know something about football for a change?

blahblahblah

did you even go to Tech? your name suggests NO so why dont you just mind your own business and shut your face instead of pretending to be able to tell us graduates what to do?

or get a degree. ive got 2, both from Tech

jimmies rustled?

It's called the greatest generation by the same generation. No öööö that a bunch of self important dumb öööös are going to have egos big enough to think that they are in any way, shape or form "great". Old people need to die ASAP.

Such an angry lil boy

Would you guys please just öööö stop already. öööö Czar, you are such an asshole. Calm it down and stop pointing at yourself for just once.

Would you guys please just öööö stop already. öööö Czar, you are such an asshole. Calm it down and stop pointing at yourself for just once.

:bigcry:

says the guy that posts random stuff about himself all the time. which i dont

pretty good look:
http://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/article14033084.html

Georgia%20Tech%20Pro%20Day%20Football.JPEG

Smelter wonders if he might have gone as high as the late second round before the injury. He began creating a buzz last year in a breakout game at Virginia Tech, catching five passes for 100 yards, including a 31-yard touchdown reception late in the fourth quarter of the Jackets' three-point win.

Now, with the chance of being ready for training camp in late July, the 6-3, 222-pound Smelter is encouraged that his draft stock hasn't fallen too far. He averaged 20.4 yards in 35 receptions.

"I wasn't really thinking about the draft when I got injured," Smelter said. "It was more like, 'Man, I want to be out there playing in those last two games of the season.' That's what really hurt the most, but with some time now I've got my spirits up and just trying to rehab every day.

mind rite!

518Georgia%20Tech%20Pro%20Day%20Football.JPEG

You're an asshole Czar. You can make light of it all you want, but it's just a fact.

If the topic is football. I talk football.

i am, you are the one that is not. you are still whining. 3 posts of complain. now just stfu, you are at least as big an asshole as anyone. and a dumb asshole too. at least im a smart asshole

see my FOOTBALL post above? where is yours? oh, stuck up your ass with your whines

rustling your jimmies is like taking candy from an old lady

i am, you are the one that is not. you are still whining. 3 posts of complain. now just stfu, you are at least as big an asshole as anyone. and a dumb asshole too. at least im a smart asshole

see my FOOTBALL post above? where is yours? oh, stuck up your ass with your whines

You mean taking candy from a baby. Old lady candy sits in a jar on the coffee table and never gets touched. I learned this at a Malcolm Mitchell book reading party where we read Cat in the Hat.

There's a reason that their generation is called The Greatest. Millennials should learn some respect.
People in their 60s are not part of that generation, they are Baby Boomers, or the spawn of the greatest generation. Using your logic they are worse than the greatest, or people would call them the greatest! There are different definitions, but originally it was people born before 1933. They would be 81 right now. There's a decade in there, from 1935 to 1945, that are the Silent Generation; to me they think they are great but I don't see the results like the prior generation.

This is all critical to our understanding of college football athlete performance.

You mean taking candy from a baby.

no, i mean an old lady. a baby cries, and you walk away and it stops crying

an old lady shuffles after you whining and complaining, droning on and on when all she did with the candy is offer it to strangers

and babies have potential; JJacket really doesnt, he is like an old lady in that respect too. plus his crusty vagina

Clearly Buzzczar is keeping this thread about football. I mean, just look at his first post in this thread...

#stuckonmoron

please explain how either dreads or tattoos would impact their ability to perform or reflects a bad attitude in any way

Oh wait... nvm

People in their 60s are not part of that generation, they are Baby Boomers, or the spawn of the greatest generation. Using your logic they are worse than the greatest, or people would call them the greatest! There are different definitions, but originally it was people born before 1933. They would be 81 right now. There's a decade in there, from 1935 to 1945, that are the Silent Generation; to me they think they are great but I don't see the results like the prior generation.

This is all critical to our understanding of college football athlete performance.

:biggthumpup:

did you even go to Tech? your name suggests NO so why dont you just mind your own business and shut your face instead of pretending to be able to tell us graduates what to do?

or get a degree. ive got 2, both from Tech

jimmies rustled?
It certainly shows.

Back