GT v. FSU in Ireland 2024

I think flights are pretty good right now. Between 1100-1200 to fly direct from Atlanta. A little less of you are willing to connect. I didn't see Delta coming down much more for a summer flight to Ireland.
Pretty sure @andrew is also out of the NYC airports like me. Business is $4,000 out of EWR/JFK and first is $5,500+ last I looked over the weekend

I think flights are pretty good right now. Between 1100-1200 to fly direct from Atlanta. A little less of you are willing to connect. I didn't see Delta coming down much more for a summer flight to Ireland.

It's good for coach but first class is pretty high at the moment. It might not come down but I'm willing to try waiting it out.

Do you fly UA or DL? Can you do a brother a solid and PM if you see flights come down? I'll do the same.

I prefer delta but I'll fly UA if it's decently cheaper. I don't go too hard on the loyalty stuff. Happy to let you know if I see it move.

Have we not learned of any cheap travel tips from immigrants and cuban refugees of yesteryear?

Not sure how I’m getting there but I’m coming back on an empty Jameson oak cask.

Or maybe in. Still working through the details.

That's a stellar idea! I'll leave it to the GT engineers for the finer details on that. I'll name my empty whiskey bottles "Wilson" and learn to make fire in the meantime. Although, I'm not sure about making fire on a raft made of aged oak doused in alcohol. Still working through the details.

We're heading up for the game and then going to Scotland after, followed by the Italian GP at Monza the next weekend. Really looking forward to it.
My wife wants to go to Scotland where the Gunn clan is from. That’s her family roots.

Not sure how I’m getting there but I’m coming back on an empty Jameson oak cask.

Or maybe in. Still working through the details.
Last time when we were leaving, at the airport Bailey’s Irish Creme had a store. They would print whatever you wanted on the bottle where the “Bailey’s” text was. I bought a bottle that said “Go Jackets” and that’s been my go-to tailgate libration for early games.

Last time when we were leaving, at the airport Bailey’s Irish Creme had a store. They would print whatever you wanted on the bottle where the “Bailey’s” text was. I bought a bottle that said “Go Jackets” and that’s been my go-to tailgate libration for early games.
I could get something like that for my Pops. He loves Bailey's.

My wife wants to go to Scotland where the Gunn clan is from. That’s her family roots.
It’s fun to rent a car in Scotland and drive around. There are lots of small towns (especially in the west and north) that are excited to meet tourists. Stay close to the coast. It gets real rural real quick in the Highlands.

Back