Gurley Suspended for NCAA Violations

Here's the stats. I think the Dwags don't lose much without Gurley. Assuming Chubb is healthy enough to be 100%.

garush.PNG

Chubb has a broken thumb. I have no idea how you can carry a football with a broken thumb.

Dont be an ass. I know Chubb has mid 200s, 260-270 off my memory. Gurley's number is about 770 without looking up the exact number.

So Gurley is reasonably being replaced at least a quarter of the time by Chubb. Already.

My stalker brings up backups, as if Gurley's irreplacable based on the quality of the third stringer. By that criteria, 95% of college football players are irreplaceable.

I expect Georgia to win the next three. Book it.

your stalker? just because you say a lot of dumbass things do not make me a stalker. it just proves you are a dumbass. you act like they wont miss Gurley. you are a dumbass if you think that.

he is a top3 back IN THE COUNTRY. any team would miss him. but especially one with like 2 other backs not injured will miss him, like Georgie

will you quit StingTalk if they dont win all three games?
no, you would come and tell us how correct you were

Chubbs will fumble more than Gurley, will tire more than Gurley, and in several ways will be unable to replace the production of Gurley simply for the fact that there's really no one to take his carries except Brendan Douglas, who also fumbles.

and to be honest UGA wasn't going to win the next 3 even WITH Gurley. Let alone without him.

In fact UGA may very well lose their next 5 and be playing us for Bowl eligibility unless they get some wins vacated this season.

Just because Gurley is a Top 3 back doesn't mean the other guys aren't as capable. Douglas can't even get on the field with the stable they have.

We won't know how much of a loss he will be for them this season until they play the games. If they win the games, then not having him doesn't mean a thing.

The notion that a team that lost to South Carolina and only beat Tennessee by 3 will be any good without a guy who accounts for 36% of their offense is a difficult one for me to get behind. Without Gurley leaping dudes and outrunning everyone on the field, they definitely lose to Tennessee, for certain.

This Mizzou game will tell us everything we need to know, I think.

Just because Gurley is a Top 3 back doesn't mean the other guys aren't as capable. Douglas can't even get on the field with the stable they have.

We won't know how much of a loss he will be for them this season until they play the games. If they win the games, then not having him doesn't mean a thing.

You've gone full retard.

Chubbs also played garbage time cleanup. His stats are worthless.

Go look at some of their box scores. I think you will see that they rotate their backs throughout the game.

Against Clemson, Gurley was in rotation with Marshall and others, with one of them going each series.

Not exactly garbage time. Gurley typically gets 15-20 carries a game.

You've gone full retard.

I blame Ebola.

And there's nothing incorrect in what I said. Just because Gurley is great doesn't mean they can't beat Missou or UF without him. The other guys are good too, assuming that they are healthy.

coit, maybe research a bit before you go full retart, here is their current situation:

Todd Gurley - suspended
Nick Chubb- broken thumb (will play, but let's see how effective)
Sony Michel - out
Keith Marshall - out
A.J. Turman - out
Brendan Douglas - in

Hicks is a fullback. Mckenzie is a WR. Bauta is a QB.

The notion that a team that lost to South Carolina and only beat Tennessee by 3 will be any good without a guy who accounts for 36% of their offense is a difficult one for me to get behind. Without Gurley leaping dudes and outrunning everyone on the field, they definitely lose to Tennessee, for certain.

This Mizzou game will tell us everything we need to know, I think.

Way to go out on a limb ... I think.

You had a good point 'til you wussed out at the end. :wink:

UGA has been teetering on the edge the last few games. The notion that losing their best player will somehow galvanize them to being better than what they are is silly.

Here's the stats. I think the Dwags don't lose much without Gurley. Assuming Chubb is healthy enough to be 100%.

TDs vs Troy /= TD vs TN

you are being a dumbass. plus Chubb has a thumb injury

Way to go out on a limb ... I think.

You had a good point 'til you wussed out at the end. :wink:

UGA has been teetering on the edge the last few games. The notion that losing their best player will somehow galvanize them to being better than what they are is silly.

I blame ebola.

coit, maybe research a bit before you go full retart, here is their current situation:

Todd Gurley - suspended
Nick Chubb- broken thumb (will play, but let's see how effective)
Sony Michel - out
Keith Marshall - out
A.J. Turman - out
Brendan Douglas - in

Hicks is a fullback. Mckenzie is a WR. Bauta is a QB.

I said a couple of times, "assuming they are healthy". I saw that injury report yesterday, but I have no way of knowing how accurate that is.

If they are down to Chubb with a broken thumb and Douglas, then they will probably struggle in the running game.

Go look at some of their box scores. I think you will see that they rotate their backs throughout the game.

Against Clemson, Gurley was in rotation with Marshall and others, with one of them going each series.

Not exactly garbage time. Gurley typically gets 15-20 carries a game.

Gurley represents nearly 40% of their offensive production. but yeah, wont miss him a bit.

not sure if srs or srsly dumbass

If you guys just look at stats, then you are going to be mislead. I have watched nearly every UGA game this year except for Troy and Vandy. I watched Tennessee and USCe.

What Gurley does goes beyond the stats. It's when he gets the stats. It's late in the 4th quarter with 2 mintues left and they need 6 yard on 4th down. Gurley gets hit 2 yards away, but has the will power to power for 2 more and seal the game.

The opposing team scores a TD to go ahead and the dwags need a TD...No problem. Gurley scores quickly.

Defense and special teams not playing hot? No worres, Todd Gurley gets in the huddle on the side line with them pumping them up as well as the offense.

What he does for UGA goes beyond what he does on the stat sheet. Some of you are just idiots that haven't watched a öööö game they have played and have literally no clue how big Gurley is for UGA.

Jeez, everybody is in a bad mood today huh?

It is a great day, and gonna be a great weekend. Lighten up everybody. If the Dwags lose, it will be an even better weekend!

Back