Gurley Suspended for NCAA Violations

I blame Ebola.

And there's nothing incorrect in what I said. Just because Gurley is great doesn't mean they can't beat Missou or UF without him. The other guys are good too, assuming that they are healthy.

They aren't healthy though. Sony Michel is out until the Florida game with a bruised shoulder. Marshall is out with a leg injury. AJ Turman is out for the year.

So that leaves Chubb, Douglass and their FB Hicks for the Mizzou game and likely the Arkansas game.

I'm pretty sure Gurley getting suspended and the jackets being 5-0 is the cure for ebola, if that's the case, because I feel great.

Gurley represents nearly 40% of their offensive production. but yeah, wont miss him a bit.

not sure if srs or srsly dumbass

I'm not sure if you are serious or being a dumbass yourself.

Just because a guy has 40% of a team's offense doesn't mean that the backup, IF HEALTHY, couldn't fully replace it. I'm not saying that they will, but just because he's out doesn't mean they'll have 40% less points and yardage.

Slow down and think a bit before you start spewing off your hate. We are on the same team here.

i think he is more likely to have emola - it has spread much faster than the other one

12ffb958-d783-4589-870a-6d26112f6faf.jpg

coit, maybe research a bit before you go full retart, here is their current situation:

Todd Gurley - suspended
Nick Chubb- broken thumb (will play, but let's see how effective)
Sony Michel - out
Keith Marshall - out
A.J. Turman - out
Brendan Douglas - in

Hicks is a fullback. Mckenzie is a WR.

evc_20131012_Missouri_vs_Georgia_157556.jpg

12734600.jpg

They should be alright.

Last year when Gurley was out, they got blown out by Missouri and fumbled the game away to Vandy.

Now they have Missouri and Arkansas coming up. Missouri is decent, Arkansas can hold the ball and control the clock. If uga QB doesn't start out well, they can fall behind and have trouble getting back.

Jeez, everybody is in a bad mood today huh?

It is a great day, and gonna be a great weekend. Lighten up everybody. If the Dwags lose, it will be an even better weekend!

This. We're name-calling over a joyous event!

I'm not sure if you are serious or being a dumbass yourself.

Just because a guy has 40% of a team's offense doesn't mean that the backup, IF HEALTHY, couldn't fully replace it. I'm not saying that they will, but just because he's out doesn't mean they'll have 40% less points and yardage.

Slow down and think a bit before you start spewing off your hate. We are on the same team here.

its not hate, man. its common sense. just because you have a "backup" doesnt mean that they can fill in

you think Byerly could come in and fill in for JThomas and get the same production out of him? ill help you -- NO

same thing, Gurley is a head and shoulder above all the rest of the backs but JVC Michel, and he is hurt. if you had watched the games you would know this.

and this is why the Mutt fans are in such despair, they know it too

Jeez, everybody is in a bad mood today huh?

It is a great day, and gonna be a great weekend. Lighten up everybody. If the Dwags lose, it will be an even better weekend!

stfu, I hope ebola kills you.

LOL at these fools even suggesting Brendan Douglas is even 10% of Todd Gurley

That dude has fumbled more times than anyone in critical plays.

680 is now blasting Let It Go to half the callers calling in crying about the situation. :biggthumpup:

I was surprised the tack that Steak took, basically throwing Gurley under the bus for his bad decisions, and not trying to excuse them like all the callers were.

If...Gurley is out 1 or 2 games, UGA is probably out of the SEC race.

And, if that's the case, what's the odds that Gurley...chooses...to even come back.

He's clearly shown that he doesn't give a crap about UGA.
So, why would he choose to risk his $$$$ draft status on a team that's going nowhere.

If UGA loses to Mizzou, he might not choose to return...THIS SEASON.

He's not "under some contract" to play for UGA.

I will LMAO if that happens.

And, based on how Shapiro was foaming the mouth over that very issue, it might be a real possibility that Gurley doesn't return...THIS SEASON.

And, if that's the case, what's the odds that Gurley...chooses...to even come back.

So, why would he choose to risk his $$$$ draft status on a team that's going nowhere.

If UGA loses to Mizzou, he might not choose to return.

And, based on how Shapiro was foaming the mouth over that very issue, it might be a real possibility that Gurley doesn't return.

goodgrief-703274.gif

And, based on how Shapiro was foaming the mouth over that very issue, it might be a real possibility that Gurley doesn't return.

Well, we know who hasn't played a competitive sport in his life.

it was never expected that he would come back next year. evar

if you mean not come back this year, then this is an even dumber conclusion that they one where you 'deduced' that he was injured; or where you couldnt understand resting a guy that you yourself called 'injury-prone'

please stop your one-sentence-per-line lunacy posts. they are horrible

ramsay_facepalm_by_weirdalsfollower-d3ip4im.jpg

Back