Gurley Suspended for NCAA Violations

i dont think so. i think he would drop significantly if he did this. NFL doesnt like quitters. why did he quit? going got tough so he quit? lame. do not want if i am an NFL team

but he will not quit the team, thats just stupid, imo

I think quitting because things got tough and quitting because of NCAA hypocrisy would be viewed differently. Plus, he is a better running back than anyone on multiple NFL teams. He would only miss a bit more than half a season. Hell, Lattimore got drafted in the fourth round after blowing out a knee against Tennessee.

Not exactly, they all sign, but only the greedy ones get in trouble. Gurley signed way too much and pissed off at least one dealer, who sought vengeance. This is Gurley's fault.

:hsughcry:

Juan, the owner, is a family friend of mine.

He's a pretty influential guy, at least in Dalton, huh?

What other biz does he own? I think he is a real estate investor isn't he?

Well I don't imagine that these guys sign for and take cash from enough dealers that it wouldn't be very hard to know which one this was.

The guy isn't outed publicly, but those in the know surely know exactly who it was.

Oh there's plenty of people who know who he is. I can't imagine this guy is still in the state.

Breaking news

b4ff854ef189b27ca0ff46fcca096bb3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He must have shaved, because I saw this one last night.

cee8a7f5decfb603a96221c71984aaa8.jpg

Funny, if he had done this to a Tech player, there would be a parade in this state.

he would have a safe haven at my place. ... and the Railroad to Underground is born...

We could move him from stingtalker house to stingtalker house nightly. He obviously would be invited to be a guest speaker at the lunch bunch.

We could move him from stingtalker house to stingtalker house nightly. He obviously would be invited to be a guest speaker at the lunch bunch.

Sorta like Solomon Rushdie?

Yeah but Manziel went way overboard, 1000s of items. Sounds like Gurley only did a few hundred.

2 weeks ago when that thread came out on reddit, it was easy to identify Gurley, because he also went overboard by college athlete standards.

Report on ESPN just said he's being investigated for signing 100's of jerseys, 80 mini helmets, 12 pairs of Nike cleats, and other objects all for cash. Linda Cohn said it's likely he wont play another down of college football. Fingers crossed.

Report on ESPN just said he's being investigated for signing 100's of jerseys, 80 mini helmets, 12 pairs of Nike cleats, and other objects all for cash. Linda Cohn said it's likely he wont play another down of college football. Fingers crossed.

UGA: "Yes but he didn't get paid for those."
NCAA: "Due to lack of evidence, we'll let him start vs Auburn."

You watch.

If he never plays again, and Manziel got half a game, then öööö the NCAA.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/ncaaf/eye-on-college-football/24745931/georgia-rb-todd-gurley-suspended-indefinitely?v=1&vc=2

ESPN.com's Darren Rovell, citing a source in the autograph injustry, reports that "it was known that Gurley was seeking between $8 and $25 per signature, charging less to an autograph dealer if he signed more pieces." Furthermore, ESPN's story notes that "at least 500 Gurley signed items" were given certificates of authenticity by JSA.

Back