Gurley Suspended for NCAA Violations

Missouri 2014 cant hold Missouri 2013's jock. Missouri 2014 lost to Indiana. Indiana lost to Bowling Green and was blown out by Maryland. Their USCe one point win looked better before we found out USCe clearly only had enough bailing wire and duct tape to last 1/3 of the season.

Arkansas hasnt won an SEC game in two seasons. They arent gonna break that streak against the doggies.

Florida is a dumpster fire. I enjoy a good dumpster fire, but not when it is happening to great benefit to UGA (I'm glaring at you too, Tennessee)

They play the games for a reason. No conclusion is certain. For all I know the line has swung from Missouri being down to being favored. My opinion is that UGay is top 5 for a reason, and that reason isnt one single very special running back. That taking away that one player makes them a team unlikely to beat anyone besides Charleston Southern?

Preposterous. Auburn, well, leave them out. Missouri is considered to be the same as GT right now. I think Georgie is better than us and them with Chubbs. Its a big dropoff on their schedule after that. Florida is awful, UK is still only decent by UK standards which is a low bar.

Georgie could vacate their games to date and easily make a bowl.

And Athens will go ape****.

"Will go" ape****? How about "have gone" ape****.

http://www.si.com/extra-mustard/2014/10/10/georgia-todd-gurley-suspension-shrine

I'm on record as saying this'll all go away soon but, in the meantime, these are some delicious tears ...
BzjwYwPCcAAlDjU.jpg

Missouri 2014 cant hold Missouri 2013's jock. Missouri 2014 lost to Indiana. Indiana lost to Bowling Green and was blown out by Maryland. Their USCe one point win looked better before we found out USCe clearly only had enough bailing wire and duct tape to last 1/3 of the season.

Arkansas hasnt won an SEC game in two seasons. They arent gonna break that streak against the doggies.

Florida is a dumpster fire. I enjoy a good dumpster fire, but not when it is happening to great benefit to UGA (I'm glaring at you too, Tennessee)

They play the games for a reason. No conclusion is certain. For all I know the line has swung from Missouri being down to being favored. My opinion is that UGay is top 5 for a reason, and that reason isnt one single very special running back. That taking away that one player makes them a team unlikely to beat anyone besides Charleston Southern?

Preposterous. Auburn, well, leave them out. Missouri is considered to be the same as GT right now. I think Georgie is better than us and them with Chubbs. Its a big dropoff on their schedule after that. Florida is awful, UK is still only decent by UK standards which is a low bar.

Georgie could vacate their games to date and easily make a bowl.

UGA isn't top 5.

If Todd Gurley is done for the season, I now want to buy one of those signed pieces of memorabilia. Hell, I want him to sign the picture of him signing things. I want that framed.

The dawg rant just got word of the AJC's reporting that Gurley is likely done for the year. TWIS may need to do a special report on location.

680 also reporting the word given to Chip Towers is season = over.

The lunch time sports talk radio provided much mutthurt.

Is it normal to get this much pleasure from someone else's misfortune?

Maybe, maybe not. All I know is that the mutthurt we're seeing right now is the tiniest tip of the iceburg.

Back