Gurley Suspended for NCAA Violations

Gurley is a top 5 pick HE IS GONE to nfl after this year.

I will tell you this much the rest of the team will have to play MUCH BETTER for them not to get blown out this saturday.

UGA friend who has some now how with the big ups there says that it will be at least two games

i realized after his idiocy sunk in a little. no way Gurley quits this year. no NFL team would touch him if he quit, not even the Falcons

Why? If the dude stays conditioned he'll be a phenomenal RB whether he ever plays another game of college ball. Maybe his draft stock falls, but if he's on the board in the 7th round you really think nobody would touch him? That just doesn't make sense to me.

Gurley is a team captain. He isn't quitting. In reality, he hasn't done anything that any other athlete in his position didn't do. These guys get money for signing autographs. He isn't the first and won't be the last.

UGA will negotiate a deal with the NCAA and put it all behind them. 2 game suspension. The question will come down to whether they will have to vacate wins.

Gurley is a team captain. He isn't quitting. In reality, he hasn't done anything that any other athlete in his position didn't do. These guys get money for signing autographs. He isn't the first and won't be the last.

UGA will negotiate a deal with the NCAA and put it all behind them. 2 game suspension. The question will come down to whether they will have to vacate wins.

Not exactly, they all sign, but only the greedy ones get in trouble. Gurley signed way too much and pissed off at least one dealer, who seeked vengeance. This is Gurley's fault.

Why? If the dude stays conditioned he'll be a phenomenal RB whether he ever plays another game of college ball. Maybe his draft stock falls, but if he's on the board in the 7th round you really think nobody would touch him? That just doesn't make sense to me.

i think he would have to do a lot of good explaining on why he quit the team... the NFL doesnt like quitters

then again, there is always the Raiders

Gurley is a top 5 pick HE IS GONE to nfl after this year.

I will tell you this much the rest of the team will have to play MUCH BETTER for them not to get blown out this saturday.

Gurley could say "just screw this", walk off the team, get a good agent, and go into full time training for the combine and be a top 10 pick. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't. He has already proven himself on the college level.

Gurley could say "just screw this", walk off the team, get a good agent, and go into full time training for the combine and be a top 10 pick. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't. He has already proven himself on the college level.

Somebody should put that bug in his ear and see where it goes.

Not exactly, they all sign, but only the greedy ones get in trouble. Gurley signed way too much and pissed off at least one dealer, who seeked vengeance. This is Gurley's fault.

Well how was he to know a guy would be willing to torpedo his career by outing an athlete? The stupid one here is not Gurley.

Well how was he to know a guy would be willing to torpedo his career by outing an athlete? The stupid one here is not Gurley.

He got outed too? Bad week for Gurley.

If you read what SBNation has written on this, he tried to remain anonymous but just wasn't smart enough.

i dont think so. i think he would drop significantly if he did this. NFL doesnt like quitters. why did he quit? going got tough so he quit? lame. do not want if i am an NFL team

but he will not quit the team, thats just stupid, imo

I live in Dalton....we have one Sports Memorabilia shop...and the guy that owns it doesn't even open the shop very often. He's more worried about his wife's business than his own. I think it's called Dalton Stamp & Coin. If you've ever been there before, it's a MESS on the inside...it's like walking into a flea market. I don't think he's the dealer from Dalton.

Juan, the owner, is a family friend of mine.

Juan, the owner, is a family friend of mine.

is funny because is true

41578_304637437182_7898_n.jpg

He got outed too? Bad week for Gurley.

If you read what SBNation has written on this, he tried to remain anonymous but just wasn't smart enough.

Well I don't imagine that these guys sign for and take cash from enough dealers that it wouldn't be very hard to know which one this was.

The guy isn't outed publicly, but those in the know surely know exactly who it was.

Back