Hahahahah. PSU!

I doubt seriously he is even considered for anything other than perhaps an analyst - go get coffee, stay up till 3AM breaking down film, etc. It is becoming commonplace for agents and hired actors to place stories in the media to get better contracts, this one is leaving, this one is getting hired, blah blah. Collins may very well, because Tech is paying him, end up at an outpost college - UTEP, Louisiana whoever, UT Martin. If someone is dumb enough to hire like Tech was they deserve every blowout they get.

I doubt seriously he is even considered for anything other than perhaps an analyst - go get coffee, stay up till 3AM breaking down film, etc. It is becoming commonplace for agents and hired actors to place stories in the media to get better contracts, this one is leaving, this one is getting hired, blah blah. Collins may very well, because Tech is paying him, end up at an outpost college - UTEP, Louisiana whoever, UT Martin. If someone is dumb enough to hire like Tech was they deserve every blowout they get.
Maybe we'll see him surface at NC State if they need a DC soon. Let him get reattached at the hip with the Toad. Would be a fitting next chapter after they went down in flames together here.

Guys the only thing stopping uga from having a truly elite defense (that wouldn't have lost to bama) is a secondary focused coach like Collins. We would rue the day that coach joins their team, and can only hope it never happens.
I see what you did there

Please continue pumping out the anti Collins propaganda. We are tricking UGA from hiring him, and it is working!

I’ll delete this post in one hour.

Please continue pumping out the anti Collins propaganda. We are keeping UGA from hiring him, and it is working!

I’ll delete this post in one hour.

please delete - it's been 1 hour

If Collins coached the Globetrotters for even one game, I would bet my mortgage on the Washington Generals in the upset of the century. My evidence would be: he lost to The Citadel. A team running an offense that he spent all that off-season dogging.
I’m gonna a steal this one. BRB.

Holy öööö this thread has attracted some stupid douches.

Back