Hahahahah. PSU!

"The roster" didn't lose the Citadel game no matter how you want to to slice dice and label them 'G5 players'. There is an argument to be made that the roster the clown left Key was not as good as the one he inherited from CPJ.
100% false. One had players setup on O for the traditional current offense in CFB. The other was full of players and smaller 2* OL with G5 offers and 3* Aths to specifically run the spread option offense. Key took over a team full of players he recruited on OL and on the O being run now. Go back to CBK’s presser when brought on with the former HC. While he now praises CPJ, he sure didn’t when first brought over from Alabama. He said GT was all but irrelevant on the recruiting trail.

There’s still no excuse for losing to The Citadel, Temple, etc.

D issues have been an issue since 2007 regardless of HC.

"The roster" didn't lose the Citadel game no matter how you want to to slice dice and label them 'G5 players'. There is an argument to be made that the roster the clown left Key was not as good as the one he inherited from CPJ.
The Clown’s entire strategies was Jimmys and Joes over X’s and O’s, but he ended up with neither.

100% false. One had players setup on O for the traditional current offense in CFB. The other was full of players and smaller 2* OL with G5 offers and 3* Aths to specifically run the spread option offense. Key took over a team full of players he recruited on OL and on the O being run now. Go back to CBK’s presser when brought on with the former HC. While he now praises CPJ, he sure didn’t when first brought over from Alabama. He said GT was all but irrelevant on the recruiting trail.

You are 100% clown if you still think the reason we lost to the Citadel was our roster.

You are 100% clown if you still think the reason we lost to the Citadel was our roster.
You are 100% clown for NOT READING where I clearly said: “There’s still no excuse for losing to The Citadel, Temple, etc.”

You’re also 100% clown for not understanding the difference between the 2019 O based on talent by position vs 2022.

You are 100% clown for NOT READING where I clearly said: “There’s still no excuse for losing to The Citadel, Temple, etc.”

You’re also 100% clown for not understanding the difference between the 2019 O based on talent by position vs 2022.

I read your post. I don't buy the clown followers argument that you are still making. We had entire threads of people on here who believed our OL averaged less than 6 foot tall when Clown told them that, you are probably one of them. Some of those players you continue to besmirch by calling them small 2* and 3* spread option offense player are in the NFL now or continued to start in year 3 of the clown.

The 2018 team won as many conference games as this year’s team and had multiple NFL players on it. The roster was never the problem. Was it a roster that could consistently compete with National Title teams? No. Hence our results against Clemson and UGA. GT being able to compete with national title contenders is a once in a while thing. People demanded that being an every year thing and it seems like for some reason they’re already back to expecting that under Key despite his .500 record as our coach given the “When will we be in the playoff” thread.

The 2018 team won as many conference games as this year’s team and had multiple NFL players on it. The roster was never the problem. Was it a roster that could consistently compete with National Title teams? No. Hence our results against Clemson and UGA. GT being able to compete with national title contenders is a once in a while thing. People demanded that being an every year thing and it seems like for some reason they’re already back to expecting that under Key despite his .500 record as our coach given the “When will we be in the playoff” thread.
Name the NFL players. And Harvin doesn’t count.
And I’ll stand by this. You win and lose along the LOS. Period.

I read your post. I don't buy the clown followers argument that you are still making. We had entire threads of people on here who believed our OL averaged less than 6 foot tall when Clown told them that, you are probably one of them. Some of those players you continue to besmirch by calling them small 2* and 3* spread option offense player are in the NFL now or continued to start in year 3 of the clown.
Name them. Here is the only list I can find from NFL active rosters. Shaq Mason is all I see.

Name them. Here is the only list I can find from NFL active rosters. Shaq Mason is all I see.

Are you having trouble figuring out which of those players were on the roster in 2018, or which ones where on the O? It really doesn't matter because your argument was the whole freaking roster was small 2* & 3* G5 guys, not just the O. If you are focusing solely on the OL, which I wasn't, then we still had CPJ recruits playing on the OL in year 3.

This is what you said about the roster:
One had players setup on O for the traditional current offense in CFB. The other was full of players and smaller 2* OL with G5 offers and 3* Aths to specifically run the spread option offense.

You weren't focused solely on the OL, you were being a typical clown defender.

Are you having trouble figuring out which of those players were on the roster in 2018, or which ones where on the O? It really doesn't matter because your argument was the whole freaking roster was small 2* & 3* G5 guys, not just the O. If you are focusing solely on the OL, which I wasn't, then we still had CPJ recruits playing on the OL in year 3.

This is what you said about the roster:

You weren't focused solely on the OL, you were being a typical clown defender.
False again. But thanks for playing. So the answer is:

0 OL
0 QB
0 WR
0 TE
1 RB

RB Mason is on the active roster and has played significantly for the 49er’s. Whether you have a hard time interpreting what I said, or don’t understand is on you.

To clear the air (since you insinuated nonsense) I thought the former HC was a mistake from day 1. However, since you jump to conclusions without asking, the egg is on you.

CPJ was a great coach and in the CFB HOF for a reason. He recruited talent for his O system. Results speak for themselves. CBK inherited a O roster completely different with pieces in place that Faulkner could work with, especially the OL.

I’ll say it again, you win and lose along the LOS.

False again. But thanks for playing. So the answer is:

0 OL
0 QB
0 WR
0 TE
1 RB

RB Mason is on the active roster and has played significantly for the 49er’s. Whether you have a hard time interpreting what I said, or don’t understand is on you.

To clear the air (since you insinuated nonsense) I thought the former HC was a mistake from day 1. However, since you jump to conclusions without asking, the egg is on you.

CPJ was a great coach and in the CFB HOF for a reason. He recruited talent for his O system. Results speak for themselves. CBK inherited a O roster completely different with pieces in place that Faulkner could work with, especially the OL.

I’ll say it again, you win and lose along the LOS.

So who do you think from the roster Key inherited is going to the NFL? You will need at least 2 NFL players from the roster left by Collins to have a point.

OL Jordan Williams, Jamyr Gibbs (NFL) are 2 off hand.

The rest of the roster recruited by both he and CBK through 2022 are TBD.

Quit douching up the thread with irrelevant arguments. Let’s revel in CGC’s picture with a Waffle House menu with scribbled notes in his hand and idiotic twitter interview.

I want PSU to hire this guy so bad….poetic justice for the dirtbags they are.

Name the NFL players. And Harvin doesn’t count.
And I’ll stand by this. You win and lose along the LOS. Period.
Jordan Mason
Jalen Camp
Tariq Carpenter
Charlie Thomas
Tre Swilling
Juanyeh Thomas
Nathan Cottrel
Jack Coco
Harvin

all have played in the NFL.

I contend that Brandon Adams would’ve played had he not passed away.

I think all of our Guards under CPJ were undervalued there’s no reason Parker Braun and Uzzi didn’t play in the league. Just never got their shot.

Back