Hahahahah. PSU!

gef is desperately trying to figure out how to incorporate “ATL” and “404” into PSU’s culture because he has 50 boxes of hats and shirts that are completely worthless.

“Penn StATLe, amirite?”
“Never forget Highway 404 in Shamokin Dam - an hour east of here - that was abandoned by the state in 1941, per Wikipedia!”
Culture kNIT on effort.
Kings of the Commonwealth.
Nittany time, Nittany place, Nittany where!

I'm here for you Geoffrey. The possibilities are endless!

There are people in this thread who were VERY pro-Clown. "Just give him time, needs to overhaul the entire roster" :naughty: :crapstorm:
Wrong, douchebag. There were those on us who support the program. Did I want Collins to be successful, even in his final year? Absolutely. Him being successful was GT being successful. He's no longer our coach, so he can DIAF for all I care. I want Brent Key to be successful.

Wrong, douchebag. There were those on us who support the program. Did I want Collins to be successful, even in his final year? Absolutely. Him being successful was GT being successful. He's no longer our coach, so he can DIAF for all I care. I want Brent Key to be successful.
I agree 100% with JJ. Damn, I never thought I would say that.

“I want him to be successful as long as he’s GT’s coach” and “He should get another year. Things are coming together.” Are different things. You can’t excuse the latter by arguing the former.

“I want him to be successful as long as he’s GT’s coach” and “He should get another year. Things are coming together.” Are different things. You can’t excuse the latter by arguing the former.
When did I say he should get another year? When did I say things were coming together? Who TF are you quoting? Someone post MB UNC game?

Some coaches are better at being coordinators. It’s quite obvious that’s the case with Collins. He can recruit and PSU does not have a talent issue on D. Collins is also a disciple of the Saban rehab center known as Tuscaloosa. If GC gets the opportunity to be a DC at this level again, he should know his role and stay in his lane.

People think Diaz is a mediocre HC, yet he is a very good DC. Diaz did a great job with the PSU D over the last few years. D hasn’t been what’s holding PSU back. It was that pathetic offense, which I find funny since helicopter Franklin’s calling card was O.

When did I say he should get another year? When did I say things were coming together? Who TF are you quoting? Someone post MB UNC game?

Why are you acting like people are attacking you personally?

Why are you acting like people are attacking you personally?
Someone comes on here and quotes something answering me. Is he quoting me or making up some quotes? I don't know of anyone that was clamoring for Gef to get another year. The only issue most of us saw was the ööööty contract made us hold on until it took the president firing the AD and the coach.

Die In A Fordranchero?

Culture kNIT on effort.
Kings of the Commonwealth.
Nittany time, Nittany place, Nittany where!

I'm here for you Geoffrey. The possibilities are endless!
Obviously you are or once were in sales.

He's an idiot. Penn St. cannot be that stupid.
Well they don't call it happy valley for nothing with legacies like Jerry 'the molester' Sandusky and his little boy diddling diddling skills. Just something about that place that has underlying creepiness all over it.

He's an idiot. Penn St. cannot be that stupid.

Right after the joe pa scandal broke, they replaced him with a coach who had a bunch of players under investation for rape. I'll let you draw your own conclusions.

Back