Hahahahah. PSU!

If you can stomach this clip, Pennywise is still out there pandering for himself.

The comments were fun to read.

He’s learned his OL coach was better than he was.

This guy is a total con-artist, and a horrible coach.. he will make an ELITE social media coordinator wherever he lands. Tweeting at a very high level. Creating CHAOS in your feed.

Why do you give this guy any air time? He is the biggest fraud in football

Lol look at this egg head. Collins good luck finding a high school gig you are a ööööing loser and terrible coach

Collins’ best bet would be to go back to G5 and find a HC job there, then work back up to P5 head coach. Going back to coordinator, even at a P5 doesn’t allow him to address his greatest flaws (managing a team) and will result in life-long coordinator roles, which is not what I think he wants. Brian VanGorder 2.0.

He is unequivocally a lifelong coordinator. And fat.
Collins’ best bet would be to go back to G5 and find a HC job there, then work back up to P5 head coach. Going back to coordinator, even at a P5 doesn’t allow him to address his greatest flaws (managing a team) and will result in life-long coordinator roles, which is not what I think he wants. Brian VanGorder 2.0.

Collins needs to figure out the football equivalent of the Harlem globetrotters or Savannah bananas. Perfect setting for his brand of stupidity

Collins needs to figure out the football equivalent of the Harlem globetrotters or Savannah bananas. Perfect setting for his brand of stupidity
Although those are popular and people enjoy those. Why do you hate people and want to ruin their joy? Goof needs to just go away. His stupid fake gruff voice pisses me off. Dude you’re 5’5 and shaped like a basketball.

If Collins coached the Globetrotters for even one game, I would bet my mortgage on the Washington Generals in the upset of the century. My evidence would be: he lost to The Citadel. A team running an offense that he spent all that off-season dogging.

Right after the joe pa scandal broke, they replaced him with a coach who had a bunch of players under investation for rape. I'll let you draw your own conclusions.
Those Vandy players are now serving time in the Tennessee prison system.

This. There were people here so pro-Clown they were against our own players, blaming our roster for our woes.
I think a lot of it was the roster, but that was his fault. The clown went after recruiting stars so he ended up with many overrated players that others didn’t want. I mean his biggest get was Sims (Gibbs wasn’t his recruit).

The annual anonymous ACC coach quotes said as much.

I think a lot of it was the roster, but that was his fault. The clown went after recruiting stars so he ended up with many overrated players that others didn’t want. I mean his biggest get was Sims (Gibbs wasn’t his recruit).

The annual anonymous ACC coach quotes said as much.

"The roster" didn't lose the Citadel game no matter how you want to to slice dice and label them 'G5 players'. There is an argument to be made that the roster the clown left Key was not as good as the one he inherited from CPJ.

Back