Harbaugh ded

Gobees

Jolly Good Fellow
Shiite going down in Ann Arbor right now. Big time. FBI involved.
Spying of all sorts, including hacking OSU servers. Wow.

Well, if you ain't cheating, you ain't trying...

And I thought it just meant more In the secheat LOL

Big integer taking it to the next level

I don't get the big deal. Honestly. It wouldn't surprise me if other college teams, like Ohio State, Alabama, UGAg, Oregon, aren't feeding this.

They stole signs, so what? Part of the game.

Even Deion Sanders commented and said that stealing signs in football is different than stealing signs in baseball since football is a brute strength and collision sport while baseball is a strategy sport (not his exact quote, but the gist of it)

This shouldn't be a big deal.

Still not as bad as UNCheat
That was academic fraud where they were devious enough to put the "well, any student could take the useless classes" qualifier in, meaning they couldn't be punished for having classes just for athletes.

After the UNC fake classes slap on the wrist the NCAA can go suck a duck. They need to find some player that accepted some athletic apparel from their cousin who may or may not be an agent, pronto!
What kind of duck?

Screenshot_20231109-050944~2.png

From his Wiki profile: "In 2020, Shuster began appearing as a regular contributor to Rebel HQ, a YouTube channel that is part of The Young Turks's network."

@Akinji07 you need to get your people in line.

From his Wiki profile: "In 2020, Shuster began appearing as a regular contributor to Rebel HQ, a YouTube channel that is part of The Young Turks's network."
I don’t know who David Shuster is, but I think if I were going to Disney World I would enjoy it just as much without running into him and his posse.
@Akinji07 you need to get your people in line.

Apparently, Michigan degrees will now be worthless after this.

I think we should be working year around on stealing uga’s signals, but in a smarter way then Michigan obviously

Back