Harbaugh ded

Bigger coasters. Disney is "gee whiz" technology BS. Six Flags is "here a 350 ft tall roller coaster we may, or may not have, inspected in the last week. Good luck."
What’s the point of getting inspections when you require your operators to have middle school educations. Belt and suspenders.

What’s the point of getting inspections when you require your operators to have middle school educations. Belt and suspenders.
I've told my maintenance folks that one of my biggest fears is to be at the top of Acrophobia, look down at the electrical/mechanical area, and see them working on it. I would go from "I totally trust the Six Flags safety department" to "holy ööööing öööö, they are just down there guessing and saying "that'll probably be OK, we'll see" right now."

I'm honestly amazed that Harbs has lasted as long as he has at UMich. He's a guy that pisses everyone off and outwears his welcome year 3 or 4. NCAA or B1G will bring the hammer down on him this week or next. And he'll be head coach of the Raiders (with full control) in January. I'm sure Al Davis's incompetent nepo baby and him already have a deal worked out. Dude wins but always comes up a little short.

I think we should be working year around on stealing uga’s signals, but in a smarter way then Michigan obviously
I'd bet someone at Tech could whip up an AI algorithm to take in video of the dwag sideline and decode it and give us the call.

I'd bet someone at Tech could whip up an AI algorithm to take in video of the dwag sideline and decode it and give us the call.
use a AI camera to analyze formation, load in play calls from all past games this season, and could probably get dang close. could let it learn all the data, down and distance, field position, time on clock. sounds like a great senior capstone project. i cant believe this isn't already a thing.

use a AI camera to analyze formation, load in play calls from all past games this season, and could probably get dang close. could let it learn all the data, down and distance, field position, time on clock. sounds like a great senior capstone project. i cant believe this isn't already a thing.
at this rate, could let computer call all offensive and defensive plays. would be like playing chess against computer.

I don't get the big deal. Honestly. It wouldn't surprise me if other college teams, like Ohio State, Alabama, UGAg, Oregon, aren't feeding this.

They stole signs, so what? Part of the game.

Even Deion Sanders commented and said that stealing signs in football is different than stealing signs in baseball since football is a brute strength and collision sport while baseball is a strategy sport (not his exact quote, but the gist of it)

This shouldn't be a big deal.
This goes way beyond sign stealing where your little league baseball coach watched the opposing manager touch his nose for a fastball. This was an elaborate, well funded multi-person scheme with recordings which basically could tip off not only pass or run, but how they were going to block it, etc. This scumbag Harbough has cheated his way to save his ass. As has been pointed out, the one team they didn't have recordings on was TCU, as Stalions and his cheat department never figured they would be there. Result, they hung over 50 on them. To say everyone else does it is a cop out and bullshit. Last time I checked Georgia Tech nor any other team has had over 50 speeding violations like Georgia and lets their players walk away from basically murder. So everyone is not doing it. Michigan ought to be thrown out of every game Stalions scouted. Tech had to "vacate" games over silly nonsense, why should Michigan get a pass?

This goes way beyond sign stealing where your little league baseball coach watched the opposing manager touch his nose for a fastball. This was an elaborate, well funded multi-person scheme with recordings which basically could tip off not only pass or run, but how they were going to block it, etc. This scumbag Harbough has cheated his way to save his ass. As has been pointed out, the one team they didn't have recordings on was TCU, as Stalions and his cheat department never figured they would be there. Result, they hung over 50 on them. To say everyone else does it is a cop out and bullshit. Last time I checked Georgia Tech nor any other team has had over 50 speeding violations like Georgia and lets their players walk away from basically murder. So everyone is not doing it. Michigan ought to be thrown out of every game Stalions scouted. Tech had to "vacate" games over silly nonsense, why should Michigan get a pass?
Uga cheated on our game winning TD play that was supposed to be a throwback to the QB. They weren’t investigated at all.

Michigan fans think an injunction will be filed and Harbaugh will coach tomorrow. Will the B1G vacate wins or ban from postseason play if UM shows contempt?

I have an idea. Why don't teams just let the QB decide the play, tell the team in the huddle, change it through an audible if he doesn't like the defense and then run the play? Or have a coach on the sideline bring the QB over, then whisper the play in his ear?

It's idiotic to call it a violation when teams are choosing to send in plays visually from the sidelines. It's just as stupid in baseball, when the friggin' manager is having to call every pitch from the dugout. If you have the ability to decode the signs, then the other team should figure out a better system.

I know, the fast-paced, hurry up offenses are "progress". Let the offenses hold on every pass play, make every hand-check a PI, prevent the defense from knocking the crap out of receivers coming across the middle, and let the offense only allow defensive substitutions at its discretion, but let's cry like babies if the other team can determine what play we are calling due to us putting McD's arches, a head shot of Tony Romo, the letter Q and a cartoon cat on a poster board to send the play in.

end old fart rant.

I have an idea. Why don't teams just let the QB decide the play, tell the team in the huddle, change it through an audible if he doesn't like the defense and then run the play? Or have a coach on the sideline bring the QB over, then whisper the play in his ear?

It's idiotic to call it a violation when teams are choosing to send in plays visually from the sidelines. It's just as stupid in baseball, when the friggin' manager is having to call every pitch from the dugout. If you have the ability to decode the signs, then the other team should figure out a better system.

I know, the fast-paced, hurry up offenses are "progress". Let the offenses hold on every pass play, make every hand-check a PI, prevent the defense from knocking the crap out of receivers coming across the middle, and let the offense only allow defensive substitutions at its discretion, but let's cry like babies if the other team can determine what play we are calling due to us putting McD's arches, a head shot of Tony Romo, the letter Q and a cartoon cat on a poster board to send the play in.

end old fart rant.
Teams can start using helmet radios for bowl games. I’m assuming they’ll be allowed from then onwards

That’s the easiest fix. I don’t know why they haven’t done it yet.

A few more years of robotics and AI and we can just go right to this:

1699653341552.png

Back