Harbaugh ded

Whoopty-doo, they would have given GT the death penalty for this
Here we go. Can some of you stop always crying about everyone being out to get GT? It’s always the ACC, NCAA, etc. Especially since this doesn’t even apply.

What happened in 2009 was 100% on D-Rad. Not the ACC, GA BOR, NCAA, <fill in the blank> here fault.

I have an idea. Why don't teams just let the QB decide the play, tell the team in the huddle, change it through an audible if he doesn't like the defense and then run the play? Or have a coach on the sideline bring the QB over, then whisper the play in his ear?

It's idiotic to call it a violation when teams are choosing to send in plays visually from the sidelines. It's just as stupid in baseball, when the friggin' manager is having to call every pitch from the dugout. If you have the ability to decode the signs, then the other team should figure out a better system.

I know, the fast-paced, hurry up offenses are "progress". Let the offenses hold on every pass play, make every hand-check a PI, prevent the defense from knocking the crap out of receivers coming across the middle, and let the offense only allow defensive substitutions at its discretion, but let's cry like babies if the other team can determine what play we are calling due to us putting McD's arches, a head shot of Tony Romo, the letter Q and a cartoon cat on a poster board to send the play in.

end old fart rant.

preach it brother!!! Damn I miss old school defenses. These youngins have no idea what real football looked like.

do you think Ken Swilling or Ronnie Lott would tolerate a receiver crossing their face?

I have an idea. Why don't teams just let the QB decide the play, tell the team in the huddle, change it through an audible if he doesn't like the defense and then run the play? Or have a coach on the sideline bring the QB over, then whisper the play in his ear?

It's idiotic to call it a violation when teams are choosing to send in plays visually from the sidelines. It's just as stupid in baseball, when the friggin' manager is having to call every pitch from the dugout. If you have the ability to decode the signs, then the other team should figure out a better system.

I know, the fast-paced, hurry up offenses are "progress". Let the offenses hold on every pass play, make every hand-check a PI, prevent the defense from knocking the crap out of receivers coming across the middle, and let the offense only allow defensive substitutions at its discretion, but let's cry like babies if the other team can determine what play we are calling due to us putting McD's arches, a head shot of Tony Romo, the letter Q and a cartoon cat on a poster board to send the play in.

end old fart rant.
images (19).jpeg
Paul_Johnson_Georgia_Tech_1920x1080.png
ghows-GA-138a61ee-9624-4cf3-bfc7-021032f4f7b3-caa38759.jpeg
WEWN2TPKELDSMRNLCVKYMI74BY.jpg
images (20).jpeg

i love the NCAA investigating Michigan for sign stealing when it’s evident uga has an attorney on their staff who provides personal legal services and bribes local police departments on behalf of football players for years under Supercuts. Including cases involving homicide and sexual assault.

Here we go. Can some of you stop always crying about everyone being out to get GT? It’s always the ACC, NCAA, etc. Especially since this doesn’t even apply.

What happened in 2009 was 100% on D-Rad. Not the ACC, GA BOR, NCAA, <fill in the blank> here fault.
I mean sure. It was his fault…and a petty and overzealous NCAA enforcement officer.

I have to admit, I didn't think the Big 10 would have the balls to offer up any kind of punishment. This will be in court forever, I'm sure.

end old fart rant.
A few more years of robotics and AI and we can just go right to this:

1699653341552.png
My last 2 teams were the Bears and the Packers, and also remember having the Chiefs and Colts.

Those whining and crying about the alleged "cheating" are just pissed because their coach/team didn't think of it first. Don't think for one minute that every single top team out there doesn't have some form of the same thing taking place during the season. People don't like Harbaugh now like they didn't like Saban, Spurrier, etc, but people would have supported all of them if they were coaching their own teams.
When it comes right down to it, most "fans" are bitches in their own right and only see things through the lens of their own team/conference.
So much truth in ee8384's "old-guy rant" above.

Those whining and crying about the alleged "cheating" are just pissed because their coach/team didn't think of it first. Don't think for one minute that every single top team out there doesn't have some form of the same thing taking place during the season. People don't like Harbaugh now like they didn't like Saban, Spurrier, etc, but people would have supported all of them if they were coaching their own teams.
When it comes right down to it, most "fans" are bitches in their own right and only see things through the lens of their own team/conference.
So much truth in ee8384's "old-guy rant" above.
Nailed it. You can know all you want what’s coming, doesn’t mean you can stop it. Anyone naive enough to think Michigan is the first and only one in CFB to think about and do this is a complete moron. Like it always goes, Michigan is the only caught doing it…..For now.

Nailed it. You can know all you want what’s coming, doesn’t mean you can stop it. Anyone naive enough to think Michigan is the first and only one in CFB to think about and do this is a complete moron. Like it always goes, Michigan is the only caught doing it…..For now.
UGAg has a big screen they raise to shield defensive signals.

Back