Haynes King Is One Tough Son Of A Gun ..

He’s a tough runner. Buster forgets he can run for quarters at a time.. we really need the dual threat scheme to win more ball games
The dual threat is always better. Unless you have an absolutely INCREDIBLE QB and line. It is just another thing the other team has to deal with. I liked how the Fridge had some triple option in his O. You can't do it in the Pro's because your QB will be crushed.

What was the explanation on that again? It sounded like "he didn't intend to do it", but seems to me like most targeting infractions are unintentional
Yeah that was bizarre. “Yes it was targeting but the defender is really, really sorry.”

öööö they zoomed in on him when showing the replay and even he looked like he knew he was busted.

Yeah that was bizarre. “Yes it was targeting but the defender is really, really sorry.”

öööö they zoomed in on him when showing the replay and even he looked like he knew he was busted.
I had the sound turned off at the time, but gathered the announcers thought it was obvious targeting the way they kept going back and re-showing it even several plays later. What was their reaction?

I had the sound turned off at the time, but gathered the announcers thought it was obvious targeting the way they kept going back and re-showing it even several plays later. What was their reaction?
They kept asking for explanations cause they both thought it was obvious targeting

I think the head ref knew he had blown the roughing the passer call right in front of him and was not going to call targeting. I know there are replay officials talking to him, but the ref reviewing a call he should have made is not exactly fair.​

What was the explanation on that again? It sounded like "he didn't intend to do it", but seems to me like most targeting infractions are unintentional
We get 15 for a baby push on the sidelines, our QB gets high lowed with a targeting and the ACC office remembers to öööö GT.

If that wasn't targeting then I don't know what targeting is, but these are ACC refs we are talking about.

We get 15 for a baby push on the sidelines, our QB gets high lowed with a targeting and the ACC office remembers to öööö GT.
That "baby push on the sidelines" was as bad as the non-targeting call. Momentum of both players carried them both out of bounds with the hit that followed. No way that should have been a penalty. It almost changed the outcome of the game.

Back