Here Is The Real Truth

nice job kirbee! perseverance

Originally posted by kirbee:
Sweet internet victory!!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You must be part of the clan too. You are trying to inflate the numbers of posts in this thread to make it appear that it is a more interesting topic than it really is.

Be careful, Agent Ahso might take legal action against you.
laugh.gif

MsTA, you accuse me of dividing the fans. What is your proof, when I am providing truth to the board. The false post was the devisive factor. Those who try to inflame are the ones causing devisiveness.

How does the act of supporting the program cause devisiveness? It can't. I have been supporting Gailey and Tech in their effort to afford him a fair chance to succeed.

How do you get devisiveness from support? Only those trying to destroy a program or person are causing devisiveness.

I am sure most on the board understand this.

Bezerk, give me your source and I will check it out. I have consistently given my source, so I want you to check my source. I want each and every person to check my source.

Dave Tech, I have just called Clough's office and have been assured that no one has contacted them regarding this matter. They have responded nor given any information of this type. There number is 404-894-5051.

Dave Tech, I am sure many are visiting this site to see the truth about this matter. I welcome their reading. I am sure they can see through rumor and truth as presented here.

Gnome, you are stating you have been donating money to the GTAA all these years, but you do not trust them?

It is fact that I received my information from the GTAA. I have no reason to doubt their honesty. I don't even know you. You mean it is reasonable for me to believe you as opposed to the GTAA? Just what higher credentials do you possess than the GTAA?

Can I, with absolute assurity, know the facts I received from the GTAA are accurate? Of course not, but I can say with absolute assurity, I received the 100 total official complaints from the GTAA.

If their records are true, then the 100 complaints are true. This is amazing. You are wanting the readers of this board to believe you, whom they do not know, instead of the official count coming from the GTAA. WOW!

You start back on Braine again, when I have made it perfectly clear, I have no interest in his situation.

Now, you say Gailey has been put in a tough spot and your argument is not with him. Then why should you even be concerned with this post? I have stated repeatedly my main point is to defend Gailey's right to the same chance of success as all the other coaches at Tech.

The interview and 100 complaints were against Gailey and the 100 fans upset at how the season ended. You are beginning to contradict your own posts.

If you are for Gailey, and my only point for posting the truth was in support of Gailey having equal opportunity, then you should have no reason to try to inflate the figures above the official count.

You are trying to tell me what this thread is about? I know what the thread is about. I started the thread.

I will tell you one more time what this thread is about. It is about the fact that only 100 complaints were received at the GTAA regarding Gailey. It was posted to offset another post taken out of context.

Another post indicated upwards of 50% of season ticket holders and fans had complained to the GTAA about Gailey. The 50% remark was intended to mean 50% of the 200 letters/calls/Emails received at the GTAA. Again, all of this can be verified at the GTAA.

Father Time

Ahso..AGAIN GOOD POST....

Your MAIN point is the FACT there was only 100 Anti-Gailey letters and that is a VERY VERY small percentage of TECH fans...These 3 or 4 here ARE the ones that have caused all the divisivness on this board and are just trying to delute your post and facts.. As the old saying goes "A bit Dawg always hollers" Of course these youngsters probably never heard that one...Your original post has got em barking......

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
MsTA, you accuse me of dividing the fans. What is your proof, when I am providing truth to the board. The false post was the devisive factor. Those who try to inflame are the ones causing devisiveness.

How does the act of supporting the program cause devisiveness? It can't. I have been supporting Gailey and Tech in their effort to afford him a fair chance to succeed.

How do you get devisiveness from support? Only those trying to destroy a program or person are causing devisiveness.

Bezerk, give me your source and I will check it out. I have consistently given my source, so I want you to check my source. I want each and every person to check my source.

Dave Tech, I have just called Clough's office and have been assured that no one has contacted them regarding this matter. They have responded nor given any information of this type. There number is 404-894-5051.

Dave Tech, I am sure many are visiting this site to see the truth about this matter. I welcome their reading. I am sure they can see through rumor and truth as presented here.

Gnome, you are stating you have been donating money to the GTAA all these years, but you do not trust them?

It is fact that I received my information from the GTAA. I have no reason to doubt their honesty. I don't even know you. You mean it is reasonable for me to believe you as opposed to the GTAA? Just what higher credentials do you possess than the GTAA?

Can I, with absolute assurity, know the facts I received from the GTAA are accurate? Of course not, but I can say with absolute assurity, I received the 100 total official complaints from the GTAA.

If their records are true, then the 100 complaints are true. This is amazing. You are wanting the readers of this board to believe you, whom they do not know, instead of the official count coming from the GTAA. WOW!

You start back on Braine again, when I have made it perfectly clear, I have no interest in his situation.

Now, you say Gailey has been put in a tough spot and your argument is not with him. Then why should you even be concerned with this post? I have stated repeatedly my main point is to defend Gailey's right to the same chance of success as all the other coaches at Tech.

The interview and 100 complaints were against Gailey and the 100 fans upset at how the season ended. You are beginning to contradict your own posts.

If you are for Gailey, and my only point for posting the truth was in support of Gailey having equal opportunity, then you should have no reason to try to inflate the figures above the official count.

You are trying to tell me what this thread is about? I know what the thread is about. I started the thread.

I will tell you one more time what this thread is about. It is about the fact that only 100 complaints were received at the GTAA regarding Gailey. It was posted to offset another post taken out of context.

Another post indicated upwards of 50% of season ticket holders and fans had complained to the GTAA about Gailey. The 50% remark was intended to mean 50% of the 200 letters/calls/Emails received at the GTAA. Again, all of this can be verified at the GTAA.

Father Time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You bring up Gailey, I bring up Gailey. You bring up Braine, I bring up Braine. Even if the number is exactly 100 (amazing how that worked out isnt it?), how many do you think wrote during the BL years? About the same amount. See, just because a certain number is "supposed fact" doesnt mean it is or isnt a reflection of the majority. Disgust at GT usually was shown by people doing NOTHING and giving up. Who knows what will happen, but Gailey deserves better. Thanks for your time and energy. WHat is the record for # of posts in a thread by the way?

Originally posted by DaveTech:
Mstech said </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif"> Techs: Company time - I OWN THE COMPANY
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Good, very good.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Dave: Good, very good indeed. I also got a good laugh out of that "punch in the gut".
wink.gif

MsTech: So sorry. I thought I recalled you mentioning working for Ugag bosses at one time. Shoot, the longer I live, the more I realize that I know less and less. Anyway: GOOD ANSWER!!!

I am at the ultimate stage of degletation consisting of dietetic integrity re ahso and this senseless trail of crap. Some might benefit from this imortal statement "wise men learn more from fools than fools from the wise". Paraphrased as, listen and read more; talk and type less.

Ahso, take a break, no one is really out to get you.

Bookergt: In all honesty, brother, Tech fan, I must humbly disagree. Not to offend, just simply to sate my beliefs.
smile.gif

Wait, I declared sweet interweb victory....what is going on here?!!!1

MsTech states her bosses are ugag fans...
frown.gif

MsTech stated she is her own boss...
shocked.gif

MSTECH you are incriminating yourself
pat.gif

It's turning out just like they have been saying all summer--and it's out in the open just two days before the opener--MsTech is a dawg fan
mad.gif

Just kidding MsTA; really just a jest, a jab; pulling your leg; yanking your chain...I know you are tried and true.
wink.gif
go Jackets

Originally posted by bookergt:

Ahso, take a break, no one is really out to get you.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">The "Black" helicopters are most certainly out to get him!

Some people just beg to be messed with, and then they are too dense to realize it when it happens.

Originally posted by spellingbee:
MsTech states her bosses are ugag fans...
frown.gif

MsTech stated she is her own boss...
shocked.gif

MSTECH you are incriminating yourself
pat.gif

It's turning out just like they have been saying all summer--and it's out in the open just two days before the opener--MsTech is a dawg fan
mad.gif

Just kidding MsTA; really just a jest, a jab; pulling your leg; yanking your chain...I know you are tried and true.
wink.gif
go Jackets
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Spelling: Believe me ... if I were a fan OF ANY OTHER TEAM, based on what I have dealt with here over the last few months, I would have been long gone!

The ONLY FOLKS here dealing with and concerned about this program and its future ARE the true diehards. No fair weather fans here.

I don't question ANYONE'S loyalty here - something I will continue to say, no matter the banter!
wink.gif

Father Time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">My "dividing the fans" message were to those who WANT two camps here - those for Chan and those who have reservations and concerns about him being GT's coach. It was not directed to you but to anyone here that believes that's what this board is/should be.

I have stated here too many times to mention, whether you like Chan or not - WE ARE ALL GT FANS! Because someone comes on the board and says they support the coach and others jump in and thank them for JOINING THAT CAMP! Dumb thing to do because it divides the base.

I disagree with you at most every turn but I have said to you directly you are a fan. You have called the NOT so enamored by Chan fans - conspirators and that's way out of line. I just don't think he's the right guy for this job, THAT'S IT! No conspiracy, no behind the scenes movement, no committees ... nothing of the sort!

Time to move on .... Chan will make his own bed good or bad.

Bookergt, do you not know what you are talking about? Maybe you should not enter a conversation that you know little about.

I have never thought nor considered anyone was out to get me.

I merely pointed out the fact that some were using threatening language and language that is considered libelous. I posted the statements. The statements in the post showing the libelous and threatening language is easy enough to read.

What is your problem? Why are you jumping into the fray? Is there a point to your post? Since I have never considered anyone was out to get me, explain your remark to me.

In fact, I stated on one post that the least thing in the world I would be concerned about is someone out to get me. If that is my least concern, it should be evident I am not worried about it.

Do you not realize someone can use improper language on these boards? I have merely called their attention to the improper statements and the action that will be taken if it is not stopped.

That should be simple enough to understand.

Father Time

Do you not realize someone can use improper language on these boards? I have merely called their attention to the improper statements and the action that will be taken if it is not stopped.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Okay Ahso, I will let you off the hook now. It appears you don't have a clue about what this thread turned into.

My posts have been nothing more than a JOKE. My lord man, I was posting pictures of actors from a TV/Movie shows... Alias, X-Files, Terminator, Spykids.

You insists on harping about some conspiracy theroy, and I just helped you out with it. Did you not pay attention to the websites I linked either?

Sorry you are too dense to have realized it, but it was quite entertaining for a while to watch you get all worked up over something so absurd.

You need to go rent "Conspiracy Theory" and watch it a few times.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Beeserk...You constantly prove your age and immaturity...Saying stuff like you are too dense..I mean come on man,That just proves your Character...

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
Beeserk...You constantly prove your age and immaturity...Saying stuff like you are too dense..I mean come on man,That just proves your Character...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Shouldn't you be out scalping tickets?

If the mods posted that they were going to nuke everyone who has participated in this worthless thread, myself included.. I couldn't even argue with 'em...

ahso.. you throw a lousy party....
rolleyes.gif

Back