Here Is The Real Truth

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
TechFan101, we can make it real simple for all. A maximum of 200 letters/Calls/Emails were received regarding the year end results and only half were negative. That means only 100 negative letters/calls/Emails were received.

Father Time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Was that the same interview in which Braine said that the adademic standards have not chaged since O'Leary. Your first mistake was believing what Braine said. He can't even keep his public lies straight. What about the ajc article in which he complained about all the complaining?

Double Agent Ahso,

Are you starting to see the "Black" Helicopters everywhere?

We have discovered another one of your moles, his website has been discovered and we will deal with him appropriately:

The Truth

You can run, but you can't hide!

Goldmember,

I have not made a mistake. I did not get my information from Braine, so your innuendos mean nothing.

I asked for and received the official tally. Anyone can do the same. It is recorded at the GTAA and is fact. The facts are there were only 100 complaints receives at the GTAA.

If you or anyone on this board wants to disprove the reported facts, I am not the least bit worried. I "know" my statement will be verified.

Any statement to the contrary by any other poster on Stingtalk is only their false statements. They are either afraid to check it out, or have already checked it out and found my statement to be correct.

Regardless of their action, they will not post their findings, because it is contrary to the perception they want flamed across the board.

As far as any other articles, I am really not interested in them. I posted my article to prove the post, stating 50% of the season ticket holders or fans complained to the GTAA against Gailey, is a false statement.

It was taken out of context. Braine's statement was referring to the 200 letters/calls/Emails received at the GTAA. That 50% amounted to 100 complaints received.

Father Time

A word for ahso ...

If I ... knew everything about everything, but didn't love others, what good would it do ?

1 Corinthians 13:2 TLB

BB: All I can retort to this is WOW!!!!!!! No, a double WOW: Wow, WOW!!!!! Bless you my brother.

"There is therefore, now, no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus"......Scripture (Word of God)

The song says, "I'm so glad I am part of the Family of God"
(That is me and it seems like that is you as well.)
Good going BB.

BeeBad, I do love others. I do not hate anyone. If you want to know who hates, review the posts. You will see I have not attacked anyone.

Does love have anything to do with taking legal action against someone? No, sometimes it is the only thing a person can understand. Hate would be to attack the person, try to defame them, or ridicule them with false information.

Maybe, you should direct your verse to the one's that have been on the attack. Maybe, you should reread your own posts.

For instance, I have continued to post the same one statement of 100 complaints received at the GTAA. I have attacked no person. I have asked their motives and proved their false assertions wrong.

Now, reread all the posts in this thread and you will plainly see who is spewing venom and who is producing facts.

Father Time

Oh, all right, Techsamillion, you can have the room with beebad. Me and MsTech will go down to the bar and talk about Fenway.

I did not introduce it, but since we drew attention to what the Bible says, please (all) read what the Paraphased Living Bible has to say:

"If you love someone, you will be loyal to him no matter what the cost. YOu will always believe in him, always expect the best of him, and always stand your ground in defending him." I Cor. 13:7

My prayer: "h, Heavenly FAther and God, please give us strenth and wisdom to do your will above our selfish fulfillment of fleshly desires."

Belly: Love conquers all.
smile.gif

Belly,I have said it before: I repeat: your handle ought to be "Bellylaugh". Thank you for another one.....you always come through!!!!!

Originally posted by bellyseries:
Oh, all right, Techsamillion, you can have the room with beebad. Me and MsTech will go down to the bar and talk about Fenway.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I am so happy to get out of the "proverbial" room with you, and 1. Let you enjoy MsTech's company and 2. into a situation where I can get BeeBad
"STRAIGHT" or else influence him to get with the program. Sorry: No confidence...neither you nor I have a chance to make a difference; esp. since MsTech only works week-days on company time!!!!
grin.gif
Sorry, Ms. Tech, just a friendly jab that I offered while out of momentary control.
I would do the same if I were in your place. (By the way, I think it was a sin the way the ACC treated B.C. also, unforgiveable....nonetheless, regardless of all the jibes, kidding, sometimes rough talk: We all love you!!! The only thing we will always all agree upon is a "WIN". Even we numbskulls such as I owe you a sincere apology for agitation. You are a trooper(standing up and persisting under fire), far beyond anything I am or ever will be. We still disagree, but I hope that soon we will all be at peace with the G.T. Program: stem to stern.

Can somebody tell me what this thread is about? I seem to have lost my way. But I do know I don't want a room with anybody.
grin.gif

Originally posted by ncjacket:
Can somebody tell me what this thread is about? I seem to have lost my way.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Come on down to the bar. We'll talk Red Sox. Or moan Red Sox, more like it.

N.C., sometimes you have to follow these things two or three hours before you get into the flow. Is it worth it? No. Do some of us do it anyway? Yes. Why? some of us have this cumpulsion that insists upon our innards that we get the last word: no matter what?? Dumb, stupid, hard-headed,
to be pitied, on and on....... Some of all of it is true of most or all of us..
confused.gif
rolleyes.gif
wtf.gif

That is sooooo funny N.C.: I inadvertantly put that on my message and was about to erase it. Don't usally use that kind of language, but you are probably right in your conclusion. By the way, I wonder if Ahso, is observing the Christian Sabbath and just witholding all "bounce-backs" today.?????

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
You have pushed me to the point of revealing a lot more than I intended to reaveal about the effort by a few to oust Gailey. It will come on a separate thread.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Well, Agent???

Originally posted by ncjacket:
Can somebody tell me what this thread is about? I seem to have lost my way. But I do know I don't want a room with anybody.
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">This is just a science experiment on the density of certain material and organic matter. Specifically brain tissue.
wink.gif
wink.gif

I've just heard from a friend who heard it from a friend that Oscar Von Meyer, sous chef at Brittan Hall, has received 1616 letters and emails complaining about the corn dogs served on Tuesdays.
However, 1616 pro corn doggers have sounded off as well.
The great Von Mayer is encouraged by the positive reaction.

Go Jackets!
tongue.gif

Back