Here Is The Real Truth

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
You must be unobservant, there are many on the board that shorten ahsoisee to Aho, or Ah. I think it is short for, pardon the expression, Ass Hole.

Father Time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Yeah well.. that thought crosses my mind occasionally when reading your posts but even I don't resort to that...
grin.gif
BW is one of your cronies.. Surprised that he is disrespecting you like that & also that you are putting up with it... Is there a crack in the Dream Team?

BTW, the only other one Ive seen refer to you as aho was FW a time or two... (have a feeling it wasn't a typo)...

I guess all posters on here that disagree with your posts would be considered cronies of mine under your guidelines.

I guess the same is true that all who disagree with my posts would be called your cronies under the same guidelines.

Now, I am not aware of any team or dream team working with me, so if you find any cracks in a dream team, you have my permission to investigate it. However, if you find a dream team somewhere or any cracks in it, I am not really interested in the team.

Are you a member of a dream team? You seem to have some interest in such. If you are, it would definitely fit my suspicions. I am very perceptive, and have noted that MsTA knows you as Ticanes. I could probably name some others on the board you are in touch with regularly, but will not name them at present.

Keep digging BeeBad. With so many of you in the same hole digging, It should be getting pretty deep in there.

Father Time

quote by ahso:

Dave Braine did a radio interview on 790 in mid-January...Chris/Nick asked him if he'd received many letters/calls/e-mails about how the football season ended...Dave said "yes, quite a few"...then Nick/Chris asked what percentage were negative, and Dave responded "35% or so."

Well ahso which one was it? You have no clue because you did not hear the interview. For God sakes, your children need to take away your internet priviliges for a while.

AHSO ALERT, everyone... He's making things up again, and he believes it!

If you are truly mentally incapacitated, I apologize. If you are physically incapacitated, I feel for you. If not, get off your dead ass and go to a ball game or two. Wal Mart always hires idiots for customer greeters. Work 20 hours,..... and bing, bang, boom.. you have marta fare and 30 bucks to buy a ticket.

The interviewer was Chris Dimino. I have called and emailed my request for the interview transcript of Braine. I can't wait to get it.

You may not be an idiot, but you play one on the internet.

Ahso, I grew up here as well. Born and raised in Marietta. Went to Tech and managed to stay her by luck. I will tell you that I NEVER want the pups to win a game. I relish it every time they lose. I don't see how a real Tech supporter could ever want UGA to win unless it helps us get to the National Championship. Also, I know that you are smart enough to realize that there were more than 100 complaints sent to Braine after the 51-7 game with the PUPs. Hell you can go to any board and see more complaints than that. The jist is very similiar on the GT board for the AJC.

LLCoolJacket, it seems you have lost your cool. Back to babbling and calling names because you have no real data.

As stated before, the 35% figure mentioned here was stated by Braine to mean 35% of the 200 letters/calls/Emails received at the GTAA. No mystery there.

As I said, the transcript will not change the fact that the figure mentioned was meant by Braine to be the percentage of the complaints received by the GTAA.

Actually, the figure has been determined to be 50% of the 200 complaints instead of 35% or whatever % was used on the radio interview. So, it still changes nothing. It still remains as 100 complaints received at the GTAA.

Little kids are the ones that call others names when there is nothing else they can say.

I believe you are paranoid too. You are right, it is eating at you badly. You must have a lot to hide for it to bother you this bad.

Why would you be so angry because you are unable to inflate the amount of complaints reported to the GTAA? I think most can see right through your transparent remarks. It is sad for your team, because you are hurting their cause more than you are helping them.

Keep digging. Remember, if the hole gets to deep, you will have to board the sides up for protection or OSHA will fine you.

Father Time

Originally posted by gtmg:
Ahso, I grew up here as well. Born and raised in Marietta. Went to Tech and managed to stay her by luck. I will tell you that I NEVER want the pups to win a game. I relish it every time they lose. I don't see how a real Tech supporter could ever want UGA to win unless it helps us get to the National Championship. Also, I know that you are smart enough to realize that there were more than 100 complaints sent to Braine after the 51-7 game with the PUPs. Hell you can go to any board and see more complaints than that. The jist is very similiar on the GT board for the AJC.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ahso is a Double Agent. Technically he is known as Agent 517. You have broken his cover too now. All real tech fans never want ugag to win. Agent 517 has admitted to lusting after victories for the red and black to sastify his carnal desires.

Agent 517 is attempting brain wash the kids of GT fans and alumni with his "100" number. If he repeats that mantra enough, all the little ones who cheer for the White and Gold will enter into a trance like state and actually believe that Agent 517 (Ahsoisee) speaks the truth. He can then recruit them into his inner circle and then force them to either cheer for tech, or cheer against them (like he does).

That is his agenda.. to turn good GT fans against the program and other GT fans. He must keep the numbers equal. He must make sure that 50% of GT fans think that everything is good, and 50% must think that things are bad. He is trying to start a war between these two groups. He wants GT to fail.

He keeps records of what you say, think, or do. He tracks your every move. When he sees a chance to brainwash you, he attacks and turns you against your fellow GT friends. Oh, what an evil mastermind he is.

We are onto his plan and are taking preventative measures. The real Tech fans have put plans for a counter attack into motion. We will deploy our super secret agent to follow Agent 517 (Ahsoisee). Maybe you have heard of our secret agent before?

max.jpg

Final attempt to reason with "Father Time"

1) I support Chan Gailey. Its well documented
2)I am trying to explain that you are using bad data (lies) as a foundation for your case
3) I am in the midst of providing you and the others with the facts of this January interview.

Until I get the proper exhibit, we should recess.

You,however, are being given the opportunity to settle out of court. Just admit that you are full of it on this one, and we can proceed to your next debate. Rescind this offer, and we will go thru with it. Hoe do you want to play?

Gtmg, that is your right and I am glad you have that right to never want UGA to win. However, it is my right to want them to win under the conditions I stated.

I will continue to do so. It really makes no difference if you can understand it. I am sure there are many things you do not understand. Just add that to your list.

I am smart enough to realize when I am told by someone who knows for sure, that there were only 100 complaints received at the GTAA. They know the facts, and I have been told the facts. So, I guess it makes no difference what you think.

It still stands at 100 total complaints received at the GTAA. No, I doubt if the GTAA went to the boards and tried to count the number of negative remarks. It really makes no difference what the boards or fans in general said, it still does not change the fact that the GTAA only received 100 negative complains.

What you think has nothing to do with the stated 100 official complaints received.

Now, if you want to say more people were upset than the 100 official complaints received, you would probably get no arguments from anyone. However, that is not the stated post.

The stated post is that there were only 100 official complaints received at the GTAA. Now, I have stated this many, many times. If you don't understand it, read it again slowly.

Father Time

Ahso, I only take orders from my handler:

handler.jpg

No one knows who the real commander is. However we have intel that Braine ultimately reports to this guy, and your oders really come from him:

sd6.jpg

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
BeZerk and the rest of the anti-Gailey group.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Now you really are making up lies. You can't find one post from me where I stated I am against Gailey. In fact the opposite is true. I have been on record plenty of times stating support for Gailey, and at worst that no judgements can be made until this season plays out.

ahso and bw,

I have refuted you. After you cut down the forest and look at the stumps or whatever it is you do, and you don't see that, then you look rediculous continuing to claim there are only 100 complaints - period. I do not believe you. Do you understand that asho. 100 complaints does not merit a response from the president or GTAA, or numerous newspaper articles.

LL who has lost his Cool.

I will not tell a lie to appease you or anyone else on this board. I know the person, who told me about the 100 total complaints received at the GTAA, has the correct data.

Since I know they have the correct data, then I know they did not lie to me. Since I am positive they did not lie to me, I am positive the data is correct.

Since I am positive the data is correct, I will not rescind my statement. If you offered me $100 million dollars to say I lied, I would not do it. I stand fast on my honesty and will not waver from it. You are wasting your time, if you think I would rescind my statement. I value my word more than my life.

So, you just go ahead and do whatever it is you think you have to do, but the 100 total complaints still stand.

You talk about a recess, I am only responding to your replies. It is strictly up to you when you want to stop.

When you stop your attacks, the replies from me will stop.

I will tell you this again. The 100 figure stated is correct. I will never rescind it and will continue to respond to your attacks. So, suit yourself in your efforts.

Why are you so insistent that you would try to inflate the complaints. What are you trying to accomplish by inflating the complaints? Why do you want the complaints to be a high figure? Can you name one motive for your want of high figures other than false ammunition to try to get rid of Gailey.

Can you explain your madness and how it eats at you that the complaints received at the GTAA is only 100?

Why not give us a good explanation of all this?

Father Time

LLCoolJacket, yes, I read very well. Fine LLCool, go get your transcript and post it. I am not trying to keep anyone from posting anything they would like on the board.

I have nothing to hide. It will only say the same old thing you have already said, that the host stated his 45% blurb, which proves nothing.

He did not realize the other quoted figure was in reference to the letters/calls/Emails that had been received. So, your transcript will prove little.

The total complaints of 100 will not go away. It is here to stay.

BeZerk, if those pictures were meant for me, you wasted your time. If that was supposed to be Braine or Clough, thanks for the pictures, it is the first time I knew anything about their appearances.

I have never met the guys nor communicated with them, so, sorry, I can't help you there.

LLCool, I am not sure what you mean by "don't go there", but I will tell you this, I will post anything I wish as long as it does not conflict with the board rules.

I have plenty more information that I know about the agenda of the core group. I will decide when and if I want to present it on the board and you can do nothing about it.

Does anyone see any heavy handed tactics being used by those that are desperate and have something to hide?

Father Time

gtmg said
Also, I know that you are smart enough to realize that there were more than 100 complaints sent to Braine after the 51-7 game with the PUPs. Hell you can go to any board and see more complaints than that. The jist is very similiar on the GT board for the AJC.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Apparently he is not and should change his handle to ahsoidon'tsee.

He is sticking to his story someobody told somebody who told me, but I can't tell you. Just a statement without a shred of fact to it. No proof, none. Just more claims that he speaks for "the board."

DaveTech..he has stated the facts..Its up to you and the Clan to research it and come up with your facts..not just your usual Bitching and slants....

Dave Tech, another lie by you. I speak for myself, not for the board. The others on the board speaks for themselves. They don't need me to speak for them.

The official tally of complaints received at the GTAA is still 100. Nothing you have said has changed the official tally.

Evidently this piece of information is really detrimental to the core group trying to get rid of Gailey. You sure are putting a lot of effort into your name calling and smear tactics.

Why are you so insistent that you would lie to try and inflate the complaints. What are you trying to accomplish by inflating the complaints? Why do you want the complaints to be a high figure? Can you name one motive for your want of high figures other than false ammunition to try to get rid of Gailey.

Can you explain your madness and how it eats at you that the complaints received at the GTAA is only 100?

Come on Dave Tech, surely you can come up with some excuse for this behavior.

You are losing credibility by each post.

Father Time

ahso - you have no credibility.
you said
Dave Tech, another lie by you. I speak for myself, not for the board
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Then why did YOU say this
Dave Tech, your useless rantings about me mean nothing to me or most of the sane readers on the post
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">you certainly sound like you are speaking for the board.

Bush said there are WMD in Iraq. It is not up to me to prove theya re NOT there it is up to him to prove they ARE.

Just as you state some lame opinion out of the blue and then defy anyone to disprove it. Apparently you slept through Logic 101 because you are flunking it now.

Same applies to you BW - the facts ??????? Prove it. They are not facts until you and ahso show that Clough has so much time on his hands that he sends out a response for 100 complaints. You can't possibly believe that.

Okay, here I am "on the line". I told myself not to do it but I am foolish enough to not listen to myself or anyone else sometimes.

Fellows/gals our hostilities have arisen (it seems to me) over one primary figure: Chan Gailey!
Is this really neccessary? Chan Gailey for THIS TIME represents success/failure of Ga. TEch football. He was hired, his staff was hired. Period.

Honestly, from the bottom of my heart: I do not care if Coach O'Leary had returned, Coac Mac had been retained, Boston College guy had been called, or Forest Gump had become coach. I LOVE Georgia TEch, and want to win!!!!!! Period. That is the bottom line. Next to that, I think every coach ought to be given support and a proper chance to prove himself on a level playing field. Coach Gailey did not have that opportunity last year. I do not care what anyone says, it WAS NOT A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD!!. Anyone who says he did ( I am sorry, you just do not know/understand college football).
This is a new year. Name Barrabus as Coach of the Year if you want (should he return from the dead and coach GT Football) I remain steady. I remain the same.
I would have remained the same if Coach Mac were our coach:
I would be the same if D. BRAine were our coach.
I would be likewise if Ted Roof had been ordained.
Call Bill Lewis back: I am behind him: it matters not.

For goodness sakes: Please, no matter, the coach, can't we as Tech fans, graduates, lovers, pull together: NOW and through the year?????

Let's all (I have tried to do my share) quit acting as juviniles (sp). The world and at the least all our scheduled teams are watching. Let's eliminate the negative and promote the positive. After all, what will it cost you????? Dang, Cut our players and coaches a break: act like you are in their shoes.

Thank you for listening.

Dave Tech, no, since I post sanity and you post insanity on the board, I realize most of the readers on the board are sane people. I realize most of the people on the board see right through your insane attacks and hallucinatory remarks against me.

It is a mere common insight to see most of the members are making sane posts on the board. I see only a few making the same insane attacks on posters to hide their absence of any logical debate.

You see, actually I am only declaring one thing. I can keep it straight, because it never changes.

The official facts still will not go away at the GTAA. It still stands. There were only 100 complaints of letters/calls/Emails received at the GTAA regarding last season and Gailey.

Huff and Puff some more, say as many abracadabra's, and presto's as you wish, but you cannot make that total go away. It is official and it exists at the GTAA.

I will say this, you have probably already checked it out with the GTAA and found it was true, but you do not want to admit it.

Why have you not answered the questions asked you regarding your motive for wanting the tally to be inflated above the official count? Here they are again awaiting an answer.

The official tally of complaints received at the GTAA is still 100. Nothing you have said has changed the official tally.

I don't know why the letter was sent and I really don't care. It still has nothing to do with the fact there were only 100 complaints received at the GTAA.

I see you are still in the hole and continue to dig yourself deeper. Remarkable, you now bring Bush and Iraq into the discussion to try to make your argument stronger. Grasping for straws?

Evidently this piece of information is really detrimental to the core group trying to get rid of Gailey. You sure are putting a lot of effort into your name calling and smear tactics.

Why are you so insistent that you would try to inflate the complaints. What are you trying to accomplish by inflating the complaints? Why do you want the complaints to be a high figure? Can you name one motive for your want of high figures other than false ammunition to try to get rid of Gailey.

Come on Dave Tech, surely you can come up with some excuse for this behavior.

keep digging

Father Time

Back