Here Is The Real Truth

To continue, SickBAg, you have a depraved, perverted and degenerate mind. YOu are sick and beyond help outside of an institution for emotionally mentally distrubed people (maximum security). You yellow belly.

Originally posted by techsamillion:
BeeBad:
I have honestly tried to be civil to you of late and your brain just cannot handle it. You have proven yourself to be a low-life scumbag in more ways than one. Also your lack of I.Q. and abundance of crudeness proves you to be beneath anything and anyone that associates in the least with G.T./you could not be from the south or else if you are you definitely are white trash.
You are a foolish imbecile. I will be glad to take this up with you in private email or face to face.......but you will never do either you wimp.
I have faced your kind most of my life and know you stem to stern you sack of manure! You do not know the word courage: if you are so big and bad why did you not got face to face with B.O.R. when you had the opportunity. You saw him there and instead of confronting him you slithered home from Lunch Bunch (you snake) waiting till you could cringe and hide behind your distant computer. You called him a little boy with a big mouth. and a half-breed. You slime-sucking bottom feeder (ylo was correct) The audacity of calling anyone a half-breed to thier back when you could face them easily as you could have at lunch bunch. You have shown all who read this board that you are a fake, a phony, and worst of all AFRAID!!!! I know how to take care of your type: all I need is to know where you are or tell me where you will meet me! You are a yellow belly, dirtbag, with a footwide yellow stripe down your spineless back. Hey, i.d. yourself, you yellowbelley (where are you from).......or go back to your hole forever. If brains were cotton, you would not have enough to make a tampax for a flea. Come out of your hole you S.O.B. or shut up!!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">www.prozac.com

originally quoted by beeserk
techsamillion,

you have set a new low for this board.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">And how exactly does this go below any other of the insults that have been posted on this board?

The fact is that most of the posts on this board in the past couple of months belong in the "Off-topic" forum for they have more to do with egos and personal leanings of the posters (me included) than with GT sports. Techs tried (as have many) to "rally the troops" and was ignored (as have been many.) I've done the same thing and eventually lashed out because of the frustration.

I would bet that most of the posters here have experienced the same frustration--some posted it; some didn't. By now we all know what to expect from the "gang of few," and just as they post, there are always many there to defend the right with logic and fact and reason. Fortunately there are so many supporters here on the board that we can take "shifts" mowing down the weeds.

No need for anyone to tighten their butt cheeks about the whole thing--today is another day which brings us one day closer to TML. Before then there will be insults traded, lies told, threats made, positions defended, illogical posts, and that which is right will be espoused followed by arguments from the wrong. And most will ring about as loud as a rat pissing on cotton.

In closing and in putting in my two cents worth, I quote two bits of posts in this thread:

one of the most saddening and telling ever from beebad--this really shows his mindset and his goal on this board:
victory is the sweetest nectar in the world
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">true as it pertains to GT sports, but just because you think you have proved a fact that shows lack of support for Tech?

and perhaps the funniest all-time quote: from Techsamillion:
If brains were cotton, you would not have enough to make a tampax for a flea.

Aho.....You have obviously hit on something here...This little clan cant stand it..They cant prove you wrong and it has struck a nerve...Once again when confronted with facts they go beeserk..

Originally posted by ahsoisee:

I always make it a point to stand outside of the Forest and look at it, rather than look at it from the middle of the forest. That is my forte. I do not get involved in it emotionally. I get involved from an analytical basis and one of searching for the truth.

Since I am not a supporter of Gailey nor O'Leary, I can look at things objectively. I support whichever coach is at Tech at the time. I am more a supporter of Tech sports rather than the coach himself.

Father Time[/QB]
Deacjacket, did I say I was the only one around here who attempts to offer pure truth and objectivity, or is that something you dreamed up?

Ahso, you might want to step back out of the forest again, because you're misconstrueing the gist of my message. Read your own post carefully. Forget about "the only one" part, sure, maybe others think they're the voice of objectivity. Whatever. What amuses me is that you refer to yourself as (and yes, this is a quote from you):
"I do not get involved in it emotionally. I get involved from an analytical basis and one of searching for the truth." I'm simply saying I find the quote laughable. You consider yourself a Tech fan with clarity and objectivity. Maybe others have stated themselves as such. And then, they're being a little silly, too.
My point would be -- everyone has some amount of subjectivity and emotion on this board. It's not an antiseptic philosophy course, it's Tech football, and we bring our subjective desires for the institution/athletics into the argument. I don't buy that anyone on this board is operating from a purely analytical point of view. If you do, I'll resell that bridge back to you.

Find any quote where I said I was the only one trying to be objective about Gailey and last season. You can't.
See above. Forget about "only one".

In fact, there have been many on the board who have been objective and seeking the truth about the season.

List them, please. Do they all happen to agree with your points of view? Are the voices of truth the people who echo what you say? Do any voices of truth contradict you.

Did I say I think highly of myself, or is that another item you have dreamed up?

I read between the lines. You come off as pompous and patronizing. Sorry, its my impression.
But, once again I'm a dreamer.

If you think everyone on this board is acting in the best interest of Tech, instead of their own personal interest, I have a bridge to sell you.

You're probably right here. I typed that line quickly and looking back its questionable. There are people on this board with personal agendas at the forefront and possibly some hidden Bulldogs, etc.

There are some on this board who are putting their personal agenda ahead of this year's Tech season. If you missed it, one person came on the board and admitted he wanted Tech to lose the first four games and then for Braine and Gailey to be fired.

I will say this -- I consider the people who root vs. the current team (for the fire Gailey agenda) to be deeply wrong. But, ultimately I pick up their stance as "I want him out for whom I think will do a better job for Tech football." That's a Tech interest, although I think its a horribly flawed way to root for your school/team.
I get your point, though, and agree that the correct thing to do is root for your school, irregardless of a personal agenda. I plan to root for Tech football, period, whether I believe in the coach or not. I salute you on the basic premise.

If you think that poster is wanting what is best for this football team, then I know you are a good candidate to buy the bridge.

Father Time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">

DeacJacket, first when you use the quote function, it would be better to leave the quote remarks together and place your reply below the quote remarks. It is rather difficult for anyone to ascertain which poster has made a particular remark.

However, I will try to untangle the mess.

DEAC'S REMARKS FROM YOUR ORIGINAL POST

That's great to hear! So you are the one person around here who offers pure truth and objectivity? It might be a little dangerous to think so highly of oneself.

MY REMARKS TO DEAC'S ORIGINAL POST

You are the one who brought up this remark that I thought I was the "only person" on Stingtalk who offers pure truth and objectivity. See your above statement.

MY PREVIOUS POST, YOUR REPLIES & MY FOLLOWUP

(Mine)
Deacjacket, did I say I was the only one around here who attempts to offer pure truth and objectivity, or is that something you dreamed up?

(Yours)
Ahso, you might want to step back out of the forest again, because you're misconstrueing the gist of my message. Read your own post carefully. Forget about "the only one" part, sure, maybe others think they're the voice of objectivity. Whatever. What amuses me is that you refer to yourself as (and yes, this is a quote from you): "I do not get involved in it emotionally. I get involved from an analytical basis and one of searching for the truth." I'm simply saying I find the quote laughable. You consider yourself a Tech fan with clarity and objectivity. Maybe others have stated themselves as such. And then, they're being a little silly, too.
My point would be -- everyone has some amount of subjectivity and emotion on this board. It's not an antiseptic philosophy course, it's Tech football, and we bring our subjective desires for the institution/athletics into the argument. I don't buy that anyone on this board is operating from a purely analytical point of view. If you do, I'll resell that bridge back to you.

(My Followup)
I am not misunderstanding the gist of your post. You stated Plainly that I thought I was the only person here who offers truth and objectivity. We can't ignore the "only one" part, you said it.

I really do not care if you think my statement is laughable. Your opinion means nothing to me when I know for a fact your opinion has nothing to do with what I know as a certainty.

It is well known among those who know me that I am extremely analytical and look for the truth in most all matters. If that bothers you, that is your problem.

I also did not say others think they are the voice of objectivity, I said, "there have been many on the board who have been objective and seeking the truth about the season".

(Mine)
Find any quote where I said I was the only one trying to be objective about Gailey and last season. You can't.

(Yours)
See above. Forget about "only one".

(My Followup)
Again, you stated I said I was the only one, and I did not say that. See your first remark in this post.

(Mine)
In fact, there have been many on the board who have been objective and seeking the truth about the season.

(Yours)
List them, please. Do they all happen to agree with your points of view? Are the voices of truth the people who echo what you say? Do any voices of truth contradict you.

(My Followup)
Now, you border on the ridiculous. You want me to list every post on Stingtalk that has been objective and seeking the truth? Maybe you can find time to read all posts on Stingtalk.

Of course everyone does not agree with my points of view and should not. Each person has to make up his mind when opinions are given. However when facts are given they over-ride all opinions.

Opinions stated can be true or false. It is up to the readers to observe the opinions and judge for themselves. When facts are posted, opinions mean nothing.

My opinions could be true or false depending on the actual truth itself. Others opinions could be the same. Someone might agree with one of my opinions (echo my sentiments) and be correct or be in line in with the truth, if my statement happens to be true.

Someone might agree with one of my opinions and be incorrect, if my statement happens to be incorrect.

If anyone contradicts me, and my opinion is right, then they are wrong. If they contradict me, and my opinion is wrong, then they are right.

Now, I never said I always found the truth, I said I was always seeking the truth.

(Mine)
Did I say I think highly of myself, or is that another item you have dreamed up?

(Yours)
I read between the lines. You come off as pompous and patronizing. Sorry, its my impression. But, once again I'm a dreamer.

(My Followup)
Maybe, you need to quit reading between the lines. Has it ever occurred to you, it is possible I do know more than you.

(Mine)
Now, you might think I am upset, but I am not. Do I state some things sarcastically? Yes, and I do it on purpose. I rarely post anything that I have not well thought out and calculated the results I desire out of the post.

Father Time

Remember this ahso?

All those punches have left Braine, the school's athletic director since 1997, feeling like a beat-up boxer crumpled against the ropes.

"It hurts. No one likes to be criticized, it doesn't matter who you are," he said during an interview with The Associated Press. "This is the first time in my 19 years as an athletic director that I've been through such adversity."

Braine has altered his lifestyle a bit to cope with all the barbs - he doesn't listen to talk radio anymore. He still logs on to his computer, though it has become a convenient place for the Georgia Tech faithful to register their frustration. (Just don't expect him to visit "firedavebraine.com," a Web site that promises to be up and running soon.)

"The e-mails have slowed down," Braine said, "but they still come."

So tell me again that a big, tough AD would bitch and moan about 100 e-mails when he has 4 years left on a big contract? 100, think what you are claiming ahso. Nobdy quits reading their e-mail for whatever percentage of 100 calls/letters/e-mails is represented.

You know Dave, I really don't care what you think about Braine, what he does, nor what he does not do. I, myself, am really not interested in what Braine is or is not doing.

I really have no interest in whether he will visit any website.

By the way, how have you digressed from 100 complaints about Gailey and last year's record to talking about Braine. Are you beginning to get things all mixed up.

Maybe you need to Email the commander for your next assignment. He might want to straighten you out on a few items.

I am not even giving a thought to Braine at this time. I will tell you this again, the fact remains there were only 100 of the complaints received at the GTAA. Nothing you can say or do can change that fact.

I am sure, if the core group desires, they can initiate another round of letters/calls/Emails any time they wish. I would not doubt the core group already has everything already set up to go as soon as the "commander" gives the word.

I would not doubt in the least that the last barrage of 100 contacts was from the same little group and all the malcontents they could muster to aid them.

I have stated the facts on the board, the total at the GTAA remains at 100, and nothing you can say will make the official tally go away.

Let's see, if the group is attacking on a rotational basis to make it look like a lot of fans against Chan, we need to start a contest to see who the next whiner will be.

Father Time

Dave,

just ignore Ahso. He is posting rumors and trying to cause trouble on this board. He knows it is not fact, and only rumor.

Anyone with common sense understands the point you are tyring to make. Ahso is just mad because no one will believe his made up story.

Ahso could easily prove to us that his rumors are fact, but he won't do it. He is simply "blowing smoke" just like he claims the conspiracist are trying to do all the time.
laugh.gif

Sorry Bezerk, this is an old trick. When you cannot refute something, try to ridicule the person providing the information.

Let's see who is next. I guess it is about time for BeeBad to step back up to the plate. We have to make this look good, so everybody in the group will have to have an at-bat.

Surely someone in the think tank for this group can come up with better strategy than this.

blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif

Sorry Bezerk, this is an old trick. When you cannot refute something, try to ridicule the person providing the information.

Let's see who is next. I guess it is about time for BeeBad to step back up to the plate. We have to make this look good, so everybody in the group will have to have an at-bat.

Surely someone in the think tank for this group can come up with better strategy than this.

blue.gif
blue.gif
blue.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You absolutely crack me up. You certainly are good for some cheap humor.

I don't have to refute rumors, and I am not ridiculing you. I am stating facts.

The facts are you have posted rumors, and you have not revealed a source to prove them as facts.

BeZerk, and you have not proved the figures wrong either.

However, I have never told a dishonest thing yet on Stingtalk, and anyone that knows me can attest to the fact that I don't lie. My reputation for honesty is excellent, and I am sure most of the posters on Stingtalk realize that.

In fact, you probably realize that yourself, you just don't like for me to bring this message, because it hurts the cause of the group in their effort to run Gailey off.

Anyone can readily see you are wanting it to appear there are a greater amount of complaints than is actually out there. Why would anyone who considers themselves a Tech fan want to inflate negative reaction against a Tech coach?

What would be the motive? It could only be one motive. The motive would have to be one of attempting to have Gailey removed as head coach. There could not be another motive for someone wanting to inflate the figures.

Now, the question is why would someone want to run Gailey off before he has a chance to coach this year. There would have to be a group with an ulterior motive. It must have more to do than just winning and losing.

Most of the core group has already asserted they never did like Gailey before he ever coached a down at Tech. With that in mind, they did not care whether he won or lost, but they just want something to help them run Gailey off.

If this core group can keep things stirred up and fan the flames, it gives them the chance to dump Gailey if he falters.

McDaddy is the only one of all of you that has had the guts to state publicly that he wants Tech to lose the first four games so Gailey will be fired. The rest of you are pretending you want Gailey to win.

I did not just fall off the turnip truck.

Sorry fellas, I know the score, and what you are up to.

So no matter how you spin it, you cannot do away with the fact that only 100 letters/calls/Emails were complaints out of the 200 received at the GTAA after the 2002 season.

It is also a fact that the 100 complaints received were less than one half of one percent of the 20,000 season ticket holders.

This means there was no 35% to 50% of the season ticket holders or fan base that complained to the GTAA.

This fact is true and this statement will not go away no matter how much you huff and puff, as BellySeries might say.

Father Time

Me would like to see Beeeejerk and Dave come up with some facts to refute Ahos facts...
I would have to say Aho has always posted with facts and the Small Anti-Chan Clan seem to spin the most positive Chan article into the silliest things...

My quote:

This might be the most stupid argument of all time. Its all based, from what I have cared to read, on ahso's (very incomplete) data.

Ahso's quote:

Here is the real truth about the percentage of negative feedback from Tech fans regarding last year's season ending losses.

Dave Braine did a radio interview on 790 in mid-January...Chris/Nick asked him if he'd received many letters/calls/e-mails about how the football season ended...Dave said "yes, quite a few"...then Nick/Chris asked what percentage were negative, and Dave responded "35% or so."

The truth is the GTAA received no more than 200 letters/calls/Emails. Instead of 35% of the contacts received being negative, actually 50% of them were negative.

Some of the same people sent several negative letters/calls/Emails, but there were no more than the maximum of 200 people contacting the GTAA including those that were positive.

In reality if we apply 100 negative contacts out of 20,000 season ticket holders, that represents 0.5% of all season ticket holders that contacted the GTAA negatively.

If you guess we have 60,000 Tech fans, that represents 0.17% of the 60,000 Tech fans that contacted the GTAA negatively.

Now, for all the Tech grads, 0.17% and 0.5% is less than half of one percent. That means the amount of Tech fans contacting the GTAA negatively was extremely negligible.

So when you hear MsTA state that 35% to 50% of Tech fans were complaining to the GTAA about Gailey and Braine, remember, it was really only 35% to 50% of 200 letters/calls/Emails were negative.

As Paul Harvey would say, "now, you know the rest of the story.

Father Time

I was wrong! I originally stated that Ahso's post was based on incomplete data. His incomplete data is actually false.

Ahso, you didn't actually hear Dimino's interview with Braine,...did you? I did.

To sum up what Dave said; He received letters and emails critical of the state of the program after last year's football season.
Dimino followed that up by asking Dave about the overall feeling of the fan base. His answer was he felt that 55% of all fans were "in their camp". Dimino then jumped on that and said something to the effect of Wow,... 45% aren't!

That's it. That is what was said!
Think about it, and I am sure you will agree that the notion of Dimino wanting to know the physical count breakdown of letters is stupid.
You treat these letters like they were part of some sort of survey conducted by the GTAA. They were LETTERS sent by hacked off fans that took the time to write them. God only knows what the number of critics would have been if a survey had been taken.

You don't care though. You have happily presented your case based on a foundation of lies. You then defend your position by daring frustrated posters to refute your facts (lies).

Have you convinced yourself that you actually heard this interview, when its abundantly clear that you haven't? What will you make up today, and then call it a fact?

This is unfortunately nothing new for you.

By the way, I am not a Chan Basher at the moment. I am pulling for him to win em all.

I just hate arguments based on lies.

LL,

It is just Modus Operandi for these guys. I have been studying Ahso and his cronies. I know what they are up to. They are being subtle, but if you look closely enough you can see what they are doing. They have an agenda to split Tech fans apart. They don't want Tech to really succeed. Under cover of being "true fans", they are trying to create a group of "anti-tech fans" that will root against the team, because they ultimately want Tech to fail. Ahso is the leader, and they are conducting a covert war to pit Tech fans against each other. I am sure they are emailing each other, having meetings, and continuously making new attack plans. I can see it clearly now. I know what they are up to.

First, they went after the easy targets... those who have a prejudice against Gailey. Now, they are trying put people like you and me, who want to wait and see what happens before passing judgement, into the Chan basher category. They have conducted a flanking maneuver. Pretty good idea, but luckily I saw it coming. The more people they can put into the "anti-chan" crowd, the more legit their cover of "true fans" appears to everyone else. A brilliant strategy actually. I guess you could call them "double agents". It all sounds plausible to me! Oh yeah, one of my sources has told me that Braine may in fact be the leader himself of this group. That fishing trip out to Denver was just a cover up for a secret meeting to finalize their attack plans.

All the real FOCers better beware. They could come after you too. Don't be recruited by Ahso and his agents to join the dark side! Don't give up hope, and support this team until the end. Do it for the kids, and we can defeat these enemies of the program and their agents!

I am sure that all of this is true, and the evildoers of Ahso and his agents frequent this website often: Grassy Knoll
pat.gif

Great read BEEs, but Ahso to me is a guy that loves to argue just for the sake of it. When he doesn't have facts he just makes it up as he goes.

He reminds me of John Lovett(sp) on the old "saturday night live" show..... "yeah, that's it. I was married to Morgan Fairchild, ya know."

I've got to quit letting him get to me!!

Bezerk, LLCoolJacket, that is exactly what I expected. If you can't present any truth, then just throw flak around.

I am sure most of the sane readers can easily see the lack of logic behind your posts.

By the way, Bezerk, did you or the commander actually compose your post?

The 100 post is an actual figure, the 45% negative figure you threw out cannot be found anywhere except from the quoted statement. It was actually 50% of the 200 letters/calls/Emails.

Let's see in simple math that equates to less than one half of one percent.

You are doing a grand job fellas, keep it up, this allows us to keep this post at the top of the page for all to see the only valid numbers in existence.

By the way, your strategy is weak, your commander would have lost the war in Iraq.

Father Time

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
Me would like to see Beeeejerk and Dave come up with some facts to refute Ahos facts...
I would have to say Aho has always posted with facts and the Small Anti-Chan Clan seem to spin the most positive Chan article into the silliest things...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">If his facts are so right on, why do you belittle the man by continually calling him Aho?... A Ho?

Back