Here Is The Real Truth

Originally posted by bellyseries:
Oh, all right, Techsamillion, you can have the room with beebad. Me and MsTech will go down to the bar and talk about Fenway.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">The best thing about this thread IS FENWAY! I could sit and talk for hours about this ballpark and the many, many times we were there and saw some incredible baseball! Don't get me started this is a GT message board....

Originally posted by techsamillion:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by bellyseries:
Oh, all right, Techsamillion, you can have the room with beebad. Me and MsTech will go down to the bar and talk about Fenway.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I am so happy to get out of the "proverbial" room with you, and 1. Let you enjoy MsTech's company and 2. into a situation where I can get BeeBad
"STRAIGHT" or else influence him to get with the program. Sorry: No confidence...neither you nor I have a chance to make a difference; esp. since MsTech only works week-days on company time!!!!
grin.gif
Sorry, Ms. Tech, just a friendly jab that I offered while out of momentary control.
I would do the same if I were in your place. (By the way, I think it was a sin the way the ACC treated B.C. also, unforgiveable....nonetheless, regardless of all the jibes, kidding, sometimes rough talk: We all love you!!! The only thing we will always all agree upon is a "WIN". Even we numbskulls such as I owe you a sincere apology for agitation. You are a trooper(standing up and persisting under fire), far beyond anything I am or ever will be. We still disagree, but I hope that soon we will all be at peace with the G.T. Program: stem to stern.
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Techs: Company time - I OWN THE COMPANY! And as far as BC getting screwed - that's the mild wording. A story for another day and time but one I could get agitated about once again
mad.gif

and something I'll never get over.

We agree to all be GT fans, no doubt! Time will tell as to how this winding road develops. One thing I've learned after 29 years in the GT camp -I've differed many times with what's going on but have never left the ship in times of trouble.

Gnome, I don't know why you think I am all interested in the situation with Braine. I figure he has been at Tech long enough to establish whatever record he possesses. He has established a long term record that will either stand or fail on its own.

I merely posted a correction to a false report stating that 50% of season ticket holders had officially complained to the GTAA about Gailey. I was setting the record straight about a false statement to condemn an innocent person, Gailey.

The information was taken out of context, the 50% of complaints against Gailey were only 100 complaints, or 50% of the total 200 letters/calls/Emails received at the GTAA.

Now, you tell me how this digresses into a defense of Braine, when I am defending the total complaints against Gailey.

Why would you talk about Braine, when I am talking about the total complaints against Gailey.

You have just posted this reply: "Can we revive this thread in the spring, ahso, when Braine is gone"?

(My Remarks)
It would really make no difference to me at all. You act like you think I would care. You have seriously misjudged the issue.

I do want Gailey to have the same fair chance to succeed as any other coach at Tech has received. I am neutral on Braine and his record and longevity stands on its own value.

I will ask this question in regard to your reply to this about what happens in the Spring.

Will it have the same results as the following prediction in one of your posts?

(Your Previous Prediction)
Braine will not be around after July, Curry will not be the AD, Stansbury will be, an we will have a great Head Coach come in under Stansbury.
Save these posts until July. We'll see what's real and what's fanatasy.

Yes, this July-August. If it doesnt happen we will be done.

If it does happen the way I have posted then we will have the program in the right direction quickly. The coach I have heard (again, all just talk at this stage) is one we all know and we all love.

I think the AD deal is more 70-80% real and the coach deal is probably 50/50. But either way it took some BIG people to wake up Clough. Money does talk, that's the way it is and the way it always will be, and the way it should be at this stage. 3-9 this year but dont worry.

Gnome, by the way, are you from Zurich, Montana or Zurich Switzerland?

Father Time

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
Gnome, I don't know why you think I am all interested in the situation with Braine. I figure he has been at Tech long enough to establish whatever record he possesses. He has established a long term record that will either stand or fail on its own.

I merely posted a correction to a false report stating that 50% of season ticket holders had officially complained to the GTAA about Gailey. I was setting the record straight about a false statement to condemn an innocent person, Gailey.

The information was taken out of context, the 50% of complaints against Gailey were only 100 complaints, or 50% of the total 200 letters/calls/Emails received at the GTAA.

Now, you tell me how this digresses into a defense of Braine, when I am defending the total complaints against Gailey.

Why would you talk about Braine, when I am talking about the total complaints against Gailey.

You have just posted this reply: "Can we revive this thread in the spring, ahso, when Braine is gone"?

(My Remarks)
It would really make no difference to me at all. You act like you think I would care. You have seriously misjudged the issue.

I do want Gailey to have the same fair chance to succeed as any other coach at Tech has received. I am neutral on Braine and his record and longevity stands on its own value.

I will ask this question in regard to your reply to this about what happens in the Spring.

Will it have the same results as the following prediction in one of your posts?

(Your Previous Prediction)
Braine will not be around after July, Curry will not be the AD, Stansbury will be, an we will have a great Head Coach come in under Stansbury.
Save these posts until July. We'll see what's real and what's fanatasy.

Yes, this July-August. If it doesnt happen we will be done.

If it does happen the way I have posted then we will have the program in the right direction quickly. The coach I have heard (again, all just talk at this stage) is one we all know and we all love.

I think the AD deal is more 70-80% real and the coach deal is probably 50/50. But either way it took some BIG people to wake up Clough. Money does talk, that's the way it is and the way it always will be, and the way it should be at this stage. 3-9 this year but dont worry.

Gnome, by the way, are you from Zurich, Montana or Zurich Switzerland?

Father Time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ahso, for one, I believe that Braine put Gailey in a situation that was uncalled for. I think not only has Braine let Gailey doen, he has let the Alumni down. If, and that is if, we have a decent season then Gailey deserves plenty of kudos. But Braine has had basically 7 years, and as he admitted, the first 5 were easy. Yea, that's because O'Leary new what to do at GT as far as academics and dealing with the kids. Braine may have received 100 letters or 1000 letters. Your facts on the numbers may be right. And of course you cant please everybody. But ahso, the BIG PICTURE is that 1) Braine has little to no support from most of the Large donors. And you say why? Just ask them why. There is no Trust in the Braine AA from the "shareholders of the company." Trust is the one thing that has to be there. It's not there. 2) The Reseating has been an utter DISASTER, and reflects disorganization, lack of professionalism, and a lack of respect due the ticketholders. This reflects the Braine method of management. 3) You will never see a march to the capitol to remove Braine like you saw UGA try on Adams. You will never hear that "500 negative letters were sent to the GT AD" in any year-never. The majority of GT alumns dont care to write. Never have never will. But if you took a straw poll, after the 2 pathetic losses and the Grade-gate, 99 out of 100 would say heads need to roll-and not those under the top-the top head. So the "facts" as you have put it really dont mean anything. Why? Because if someone went out with a petition and got 500 people to sign it regarding the debacles and displeasure with the GT AD, that is 500 letters. Numbers mean less than attitude. The attitude from the people who care, is that Dave Braine needs to go, and it will be done verbally. I know your thread's point, but it's meaningless. maybe you win in a debate that only 100 letters happened to be written, but there is no debate on the Desire for Large donors to rid of Braine. I think that way Gailey would have a fair chance.

Keep repeating until you believe it. Then try to convince us.

DaveTech...
You have it Wrong...You and the clan of 4 or 5 have ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD to sit by your laptops and Pound over and over again your negative views on Our Coach Chan Gailey and thus try and achieve your TRUE agenda of trying to sway public opinion on him...Most GT fans are willing to give him his due time But its your Agenda to try and keep stirring things up and slanting every little thing Chan does to suit your agenda..Each time we win a game this year there will be a slant as to how bad we looked. there is always going to be a slant on your part (Beepad is the worse at this..But he is so stupid with his slants that everyone just laughs) when Chan does something good....Its sad that some of you guys are GT fans and you act this way..Now we know that 1 or 2 are really Buuuldawgs in disguise.....

BW you don't have it at all. If you could read, you would read my posts. I am probably the only one saying that CG will be here next yeaer this time. So what are YOU talking about.

The only one repeating himself is ahso claiming their were only 100 complaints after last year and apparently the only one believeing him is YOU.

Gnome, see you have just quoted a whole tirade on Braine, and I don't care in the least bit. It is not an issue with me.

It is an issue with me that some would try to produce false imformation to inflame fans against Gailey.

To insist on posting false information to bash a coach, when the information is easily proven false, could be classified as an action of evil. "Do not bear false witness against thy neighbor".

Any time false information is used to bash another person, it falls under the category of immorality as proclaimed in the Bible. Do you think I would attempt to provide false information and then follow up my posts with the Bible verse below?

The verse is intended for me and everyone else. It is as true as night will follow day. People often say, "why did this happen to me?". Many things that come our way is a direct result of seeds or things we have done earlier. They will eventually bear fruit.

The post, that upwards of 50% of the season ticket holders or Tech fans had sent complaints to the GTAA, is false.

Since this is absolutely false, and only 100 complaints were received at the GTAA, I posted the truth which can be verified by the same GTAA.

Now, you and others stipulate it is a rumor, and I should name my resource. I have told you over and over, the resource is the GTAA. All anyone has to do is check it out.

What do you want me to do, call them again, get the same figures, post the same 100 total again, and let you claim again they are not correct, when you refuse to prove they are not correct.

It is up to you to verify my stated source. Will I give you the name of the person who told me? No. It really makes no difference. When you call, you might get a differenct name, but the data will be the same.

That is why I know the information is correct. It is official and on file at the GTAA.

My mission remains the same. It is to produce facts and reasoning in support of a moral obligation of Tech fans to allow Gailey to have the same chance of success as all past coaches at Tech.

BeeSerk, in response to your question, I am presently in the middle of more research on the topic mentioned earlier. There appears to be a common thread among many of those trying to oust Gailey.

I have a lot of information, but I want the post to be as informative as possible. I may wait until after the Thursday game against BYU to post it, if I decide to take that route.

Father Time

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
DaveTech...
You have it Wrong...You and the clan of 4 or 5 have ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD to sit by your laptops and Pound over and over again your negative views on Our Coach Chan Gailey and thus try and achieve your TRUE agenda of trying to sway public opinion on him...Most GT fans are willing to give him his due time But its your Agenda to try and keep stirring things up and slanting every little thing Chan does to suit your agenda..Each time we win a game this year there will be a slant as to how bad we looked. there is always going to be a slant on your part (Beepad is the worse at this..But he is so stupid with his slants that everyone just laughs) when Chan does something good....Its sad that some of you guys are GT fans and you act this way..Now we know that 1 or 2 are really Buuuldawgs in disguise.....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">What's sad are fans like you trying to divide the base. I have ALWAYS SAID HERE - long before you arrived - WE ARE ALL GT FANS! I have yet to see a message board without different views! Sports message boards in particular are filled with different views - time you came into the 21st Century!

Now, you and others stipulate it is a rumor, and I should name my resource. I have told you over and over, the resource is the GTAA. All anyone has to do is check it out.

What do you want me to do, call them again, get the same figures, post the same 100 total again, and let you claim again they are not correct, when you refuse to prove they are not correct.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ahso, I have done my own research. I also have a "source". My source has confirmed for me that the complaints were greater than your "100". Furthermore, not all the complaints went to GTAA. Many went straight to Clough.

These are the facts, and I know them. You can verify them for yourself. I don't care how many complaints there were. They were deserved considering the performance that we had to witness. However, I am quite content with Gailey at the helm and I want to see how he does this year. Now spin that one!

It is up to you to verify my stated source. Will I give you the name of the person who told me? No. It really makes no difference. When you call, you might get a differenct name, but the data will be the same.

So you just admitted that you are spreading rumor still. If you don't tell us who told you that, then we have no way to verify what you were told. I don't know you from Adam, you could be lying through your teeth.

That is why I know the information is correct. It is official and on file at the GTAA.

Is this the same file that contained false attendance figures? GTAA admitted to lying about how many seats were actually in BDS.

Is this the same file that contained the "official" number of $45 million that had been raised for the stadium expansion? GTAA won't admit to the actual amount that has been collected.

Is this the same file that contains GTAA's word that current season ticket holders would not get worse seats this year due to the "enhanced seating"?

You ignorance of GTAA and its ability to spin the truth is amazing.

Mstech...Except for the very few that fall right in line with you (ALWAYS constantly cutting OUR coach down) Most everyone here realize you few are not just giving an opinion about Coach BUT are doing it OVER and OVER again and as these 2 new posters have said (Actually saying they were tired of hearing your CONSTANT griping)YOU guys are the ones causing divisions amongst our ranks..

bw said
Most everyone here
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Would that be you and ahso? You seem to be the only two that claim only 100 people complained after last season.

Here is the real truth about the percentage of negative feedback from Tech fans regarding last year's season ending losses.

I called Dr. Clough's office and he had considerably more than 100 e-mails/letters/calls himself.

Ahso, your useless rantings about me mean nothing to me or most of the sane readers on the post.

You can Huff and Puff, you can Hokus Pokus, but you cannot change the official complaints received of 100.

Keep posting and keep digging though, there are others visiting this site by the hour and they can see the tally.

Gnome, see you have just quoted a whole tirade on Braine, and I don't care in the least bit. It is not an issue with me.

It is an issue with me that some would try to produce false imformation to inflame fans against Gailey.

To insist on posting false information to bash a coach, when the information is easily proven false, could be classified as an action of evil. "Do not bear false witness against thy neighbor".

Any time false information is used to bash another person, it falls under the category of immorality as proclaimed in the Bible. Do you think I would attempt to provide false information and then follow up my posts with the Bible verse below?

The verse is intended for me and everyone else. It is as true as night will follow day. People often say, "why did this happen to me?". Many things that come our way is a direct result of seeds or things we have done earlier. They will eventually bear fruit.

The post, that upwards of 50% of the season ticket holders or Tech fans had sent complaints to the GTAA, is false.

Since this is absolutely false, and only 100 complaints were received at the GTAA, I posted the truth which can be verified by the same GTAA.

My mission remains the same. It is to produce facts and reasoning in support of a moral obligation of Tech fans to allow Gailey to have the same chance of success as all past coaches at Tech.

BeeSerk, in response to your question, I am presently in the middle of more research on the topic mentioned earlier. There appears to be a common thread among many of those trying to oust Gailey.

I have a lot of information, but I want the post to be as informative as possible. I may wait until after the Thursday game against BYU to post it, if I decide to take that route.

Father Time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ahso, it all ties together to you trusting your source. There is NO trust with AA from the majority of people who love Tech and have given their time and money to see it progress from the depths we had in the late 70's. Yo could have gone down to the AA, read the letters yourself, counted them on your own 2 fingers, and came up with your story. That doesnt mean it's fact. My take is that your supposed facts are wrong, that you trust Braine (who represents the entire AA), and that to see is believe. How about said a different way- There are 20 some odd thousand seats held in season ticket holders hands. Every single one of them was embarassed like they had never been before (100% that is) after the UGA and Fresno game, and even more after the Grade Gate. And ahso, most have directed their displeasure towards Braine- not Gailey. Those 2 games represent Dave Braine- because in his words "his soft spoken demeanor will remind Georgia Tech people of the great legendary Bobby Dodd." The trust is what is broken, so the trust in believing your stuff you have found to be "fact" is non-existent. I'll end with this. I think Gailey has been put in a tough situation. I believe in a fair shot as most every post I have done states. Even though I think Braine let us all down by the hire, you have to give him a fair chance, and unfortunately I believe Braine stabbed Gailey in the back. I had to add this in here because you mentioned people trying to oust Gailey. That's not what my thread is about at all either.

Originally posted by The Gnome of Zurich:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by ahsoisee:

Father Time
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Ahso, it all ties together to you trusting your source. There is NO trust with AA from the majority of people who love Tech and have given their time and money to see it progress from the depths we had in the late 70's. Yo could have gone down to the AA, read the letters yourself, counted them on your own 2 fingers, and came up with your story. That doesnt mean it's fact. My take is that your supposed facts are wrong, that you trust Braine (who represents the entire AA), and that to see is believe. How about said a different way- There are 20 some odd thousand seats held in season ticket holders hands. Every single one of them was embarassed like they had never been before (100% that is) after the UGA and Fresno game, and even more after the Grade Gate. And ahso, most have directed their displeasure towards Braine- not Gailey. Those 2 games represent Dave Braine- because in his words "his soft spoken demeanor will remind Georgia Tech people of the great legendary Bobby Dodd." The trust is what is broken, so the trust in believing your stuff you have found to be "fact" is non-existent. I'll end with this. I think Gailey has been put in a tough situation. I believe in a fair shot as most every post I have done states. Even though I think Braine let us all down by the hire, you have to give him a fair chance, and unfortunately I believe Braine stabbed Gailey in the back. I had to add this in here because you mentioned people trying to oust Gailey. That's not what my thread is about at all either.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">NAIL HIT - SMACK DAB ON HEAD!

Back