Here we go again. Conference expansion

History says otherwise. Conference leadership outside of the SEC is made up of total amateurs who would get rolled in the real business world.
I’m not sure I’d call Swofford a total amateur. More like a crook who used the position to enrich himself and family.

Lots of retart butthurt here. If the SEC puts four teams in a 12-team playoff that includes automatic bids for conference champs and G5, that's still less than their all-time high of 50% in a four-team playoff.

I’m not sure I’d call Swofford a total amateur. More like a crook who used the position to enrich himself and family.
Of course. I didn't think we still were debating whether Swofford & Sons were crooks.

I'm bored with the 4 team CFP, just too much repeatability
I would however like to scrap the 12 team CFP in response to this.
I don't know who gets to decide but hope it's not secret committees and secret working groups.
I can't imagine that conferences don't get a vote.(anyone know??)
8 team CFP would be better at this point.
6 conf champs plus 2 wildcards. No byes!
(don't let them destroy CFP like they did with college BB conf tournys- not minimizing #byes is ridiculous)
limit SEC - need a rule to limit WC's to 1 per conference

“I don’t want Florida State to be left behind,” said Thrasher. “I consider us as part of the ACC, but I also know that we have a marquee name, Clemson has a marquee name. I think there might be people coming after us, I don’t know, but we’ve got to be prepared no matter what the options are.”

“I don’t want Florida State to be left behind,” said Thrasher. “I consider us as part of the ACC, but I also know that we have a marquee name, Clemson has a marquee name. I think there might be people coming after us, I don’t know, but we’ve got to be prepared no matter what the options are.”

Everyone is a gready bastard.

Clay Travis also reported today that the SEC did not contact OU and Texas. OU and Texas called the ACC. This seemed like good news, until the FSU president opened his mouth.

This goes back to watch Dabo said, that he 3xpects a big super league, with reports of it being 30-60 teams. If it's 30 teams, college football is over. If it's 60 teams, then that mainly includes every P5 team, which isn't the worst. I don't think tech gets left out through all this, but many of the reasons to like CFB will be gone.

Clay Travis also reported today that the SEC did not contact OU and Texas. OU and Texas called the ACC. This seemed like good news, until the FSU president opened his mouth.

This goes back to watch Dabo said, that he 3xpects a big super league, with reports of it being 30-60 teams. If it's 30 teams, college football is over. If it's 60 teams, then that mainly includes every P5 team, which isn't the worst. I don't think tech gets left out through all this, but many of the reasons to like CFB will be gone.
College football will collapse. The last college to ever field a team will claim “we won football”.

I'm bored with the 4 team CFP, just too much repeatability
I would however like to scrap the 12 team CFP in response to this.
I don't know who gets to decide but hope it's not secret committees and secret working groups.
I can't imagine that conferences don't get a vote.(anyone know??)
8 team CFP would be better at this point.
6 conf champs plus 2 wildcards. No byes!
(don't let them destroy CFP like they did with college BB conf tournys- not minimizing #byes is ridiculous)
limit SEC - need a rule to limit WC's to 1 per conference

Im not sick of the 4 team playoff.

There was a time not too long ago the four team playoff was designed to matchup the best tesms for the replacement BCS.

A 12 team playoff is just a naked money grab. If an up tempo spread Oklahoma beats Alabama and loses to Georgia it proves nothing when we all know Alabama is the best team on the bunch.

I'm getting more disinterested in college football by the day. It is moving in a direction where the powers that be don't care about the fans. They care about the money.

Fans are just a means to an end. Fat pigs are going to continue to eat until there's nothing left.

I'm getting more disinterested in college football by the day. It is moving in a direction where the powers that be don't care about the fans. They care about the money.

Fans are just a means to an end. Fat pigs are going to continue to eat until there's nothing left.
It used to be an all Saturday event. Granted I've gotten older and have more responsibility as well, along with my football watching buddies, but politics and the consolidation of power certainly hasn't helped.

Im just going to watch more Funbelt, MACtion, and FCS.

Leave it to a fine academic institution like FSU for its president to go as full retard as dumbasses on message boards.

What an absolute embarrassment this guy is.

Back