Hey Georgia fans

DJ Shockley went with Sooners over Mutts.
Is this one of the seven signs of the apocalypse?

SEC Nation’s lineup of SEC cock swingers all said Georgia should be in.
NFW.
You mean JT Stokley?

What would it say about the selection process if:
- 1 loss Big 10 champion didn’t get in
- 1 loss Big 12 champion didn’t get in
- Pac-12 champion didn’t get in
- 2 year undefeated UCF didn’t get in

But a uGA team that lost its conference, has no real marquee wins (3 loss Florida?), and has multiple losses gets in? It might be the end of the current system.
That may be the plan

The former QB at Georgia? Stokely?

LouHoltz.jpg

What would it say about the selection process if:
- 1 loss Big 10 champion didn’t get in
- 1 loss Big 12 champion didn’t get in
- Pac-12 champion didn’t get in
- 2 year undefeated UCF didn’t get in

But a uGA team that lost its conference, has no real marquee wins (3 loss Florida?), and has multiple losses gets in? It might be the end of the current system.
At the very least, 3/5 conferences would lobby hard to fire the selection committee and rewrite the rules. I hope Swofford would too, but he’s a dickless slug.

At the very least, 3/5 conferences would lobby hard to fire the selection committee and rewrite the rules. I hope Swofford would too, but he’s a dickless slug.

Alabama, Clemson, Notre Dame, Georgia = 2 ACC, 2 SEC. Why would swofford oppose?

Alabama, Clemson, Notre Dame, Georgia = 2 ACC, 2 SEC. Why would swofford oppose?
ND isn’t a member of the ACC. Yet. Does my school get a slice of those sweet CFP dollars for putting them in?

Roddy Jones has the Dwags in the CFP as 3rd seed on the list of ESPN experts making their picks. @Akinji07

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/25427784/college-football-playoff-picks-espn-experts

I was arguing last night with some "Tech fans", I'm not gonna name, who wanted Georgia to win because "it would be better for the state and Tech" I dont know where the öööö people get stupid ööööing ideas like this. I'm thinking it might be from talking to their stupid mutt friends who convince them that Georgia winning the SEC or making the playoffs or winning the title is somehow good for Tech.

I was arguing last night with some "Tech fans", I'm not gonna name, who wanted Georgia to win because "it would be better for the state and Tech" I dont know where the öööö people get stupid ööööing ideas like this. I'm thinking it might be from talking to their stupid mutt friends who convince them that Georgia winning the SEC or making the playoffs or winning the title is somehow good for Tech.
I blame The Gold Standard.

It’s kind of a double back-to-back bitchslap for UGA -lose the SECCG in epic fashion, then, with some dwag fans holding onto the hope of Herbie, bounced down to #5 in the CFP.

It’s a glorious weekend.

Punch them in the mouth
PJ said so

Back