Hey Georgia fans

Herb making a push for uga to be included only set the dum dums up for another round of glorious mutthurt. They really thought they were gonna get the number 4 spot. :lol2:

One of the 680 Dawgie hosts wanted to know if our AD should have recused himself from the CFP voting, really grasping at straws and now implying that GT could have been one reason for more MuttHurt. Unbelievable!
It gives me great joy to know that mutt-nation thinks we are the ones responsible for them not making the playoffs.

One of the 680 Dawgie hosts wanted to know if our AD should have recused himself from the CFP voting, really grasping at straws and now implying that GT could have been one reason for more MuttHurt. Unbelievable!
More evidence that sports talk radio, especially in Atlanta, is ööööing worthless

It gives me great joy to know that mutt-nation thinks we are the ones responsible for them not making the playoffs.

I’ll go with it. If any dwag mentions it to me, I’ll just respond, “yeah, I hope TStan personally kept you out.”

I was arguing last night with some "Tech fans", I'm not gonna name, who wanted Georgia to win because "it would be better for the state and Tech" I dont know where the öööö people get stupid ööööing ideas like this. I'm thinking it might be from talking to their stupid mutt friends who convince them that Georgia winning the SEC or making the playoffs or winning the title is somehow good for Tech.
They’re trolling you to get you to increase your hate for uGA. It’s the only reason someone would say that.

I generally avoid their boards and don't have any of their kind that live near me, so I had no idea that they were so divided about Fromm vs. Fields. You've got posters saying Fromm choked and others who think Fields is a distraction who should transfer.
I wouldn’t be surprised to see Fields transfer. Fromm is a better QB and barring injury will be starting for the next two years leaving Fields only 1 to prove his worth as an NFL QB. Dude is selfish enough that he’ll be gone.

I’ve heard the only reason Fields even plays is because his father is a royal pain in the ass who has dirt on the bag man @ UGa.

I'm mad that Ohio State wasn't #5. They only had one loss and won their championship game. UGA lost twice and lost their championship game. So why?

Shouldn't we base positioning on performance during the season and not some subjective assessment of team strength? Accomplishment should be awarded not capability.

It makes me mad to think UGA might've still been in had Texas won.

Worst part is how we’re going to listen to the ugay fans whine after they ass blast Texas. And ND gets blown out of the stadium. Probably Oklahoma too. Bama and Clemson again. Sigh.

Worst part is how we’re going to listen to the ugay fans whine after they ass blast Texas. And ND gets blown out of the stadium. Probably Oklahoma too. Bama and Clemson again. Sigh.
That won’t really bother me.

I was arguing last night with some "Tech fans", I'm not gonna name, who wanted Georgia to win because "it would be better for the state and Tech" I dont know where the öööö people get stupid ööööing ideas like this. I'm thinking it might be from talking to their stupid mutt friends who convince them that Georgia winning the SEC or making the playoffs or winning the title is somehow good for Tech.
Did they even attempt to work out how that jackass logic works?

The current members of the selection committee are:[12][14]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_Football_Playoff

Member Position Conference affiliation[a] Recusalshttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/College_Football_Playoff#cite_note-17 Term expires
Joe Castiglione Oklahoma athletic director Big 12 Oklahoma, Missouri February 2021
Christopher B. Howard Robert Morris University President; former Air Force running back N/A None February 2020
Jeff Bower Former Southern Miss head coach N/A Southern Miss February 2019
Herb Deromedi Former Central Michigan head coach N/A Central Michigan February 2019
Ronnie Lott Former Southern California defensive back N/A USC February 2021
Bobby Johnson Former Vanderbilt head coach; former Clemson player N/A None February 2019
Scott Stricklin Florida athletic director SEC Florida February 2021
Rob Mullens (chairman)[16] Oregon athletic director Pac-12 Oregon February 2019
Todd Stansbury Georgia Tech athletic director ACC Georgia Tech February 2021
Frank Beamer Former Virginia Tech head coach N/A Oklahoma, Virginia Tech[c] February 2020
Paola Boivin Former The Arizona Republic reporter N/A None February 2021
Ken Hatfield Former Rice, Air Force, Arkansas and Clemson head coach N/A Rice, Air Force, Arkansas, Clemson February 2021
Gene Smith Ohio State athletic director Big Ten Ohio State February 2020

Back