Holy öööö

Good cause I only need like 30
You gonna need more than $30. My daughter will go to an expensive steakhouse on your dime, order the biggest prime rib the have and ask for a to go box while she is ordering. She's gonna go ahead and order that to go dessert too. Better be getting her that Benz too, mofo.

You gonna need more than $30. My daughter will go to an expensive steakhouse on your dime, order the biggest prime rib the have and ask for a to go box while she is ordering. She's gonna go ahead and order that to go dessert too. Better be getting her that Benz too, mofo.
Findom is my kink

And you gave it to her. No questions asked.

Because daddies spoil their daughters.
Damn right. I had this conversation with her once when she was about a freshman in HS.

"Dad, give me $20"
"Why do you need $20?"
"Just give me $20, gah!"

Used to send her to Wendy's, or McDonald's or Captain D's when she turned 16 to get us some food. I'd hand her cash. Not once did I ever get change back. It was like Door Dash before Door Dash

Damn right. I had this conversation with her once when she was about a freshman in HS.

"Dad, give me $20"
"Why do you need $20?"
"Just give me $20, gah!"

Used to send her to Wendy's, or McDonald's or Captain D's when she turned 16 to get us some food. I'd hand her cash. Not once did I ever get change back. It was like Door Dash before Door Dash
Sounds like my type of girl. So is it one Mercedes for her or one Mercedes for her and a sweet k5 blazer for dad?

Sounds like my type of girl. So is it one Mercedes for her or one Mercedes for her and a sweet k5 blazer for dad?
You get me a 1972 Blazer or Jimmy and it is a deal. Prefer the Jimmy, it is a bit more rare

"Dad, give me $20"
"Why do you need $20?"
"Just give me $20, gah!"

Reminds me - please tell her Captain D says Hi.

You get me a 1972 Blazer or Jimmy and it is a deal. Prefer the Jimmy, it is a bit more rare
I have one. It needs paint, not bad but faded. It needs tires. Runs beautifully up the dirt roads here. Great interior, minor normal flaws with use (has been reupholstered, no worries I wasn’t alive then). A 73 tho.

I’m only different than the others. I offer looking for more than one night. I expect forever and at the very least four children.

Back