Holy öööö

IMG_6448.jpeg

thats a ööööing goblin..

Not sure what "miscalculated their finances" means.

So not sure if the model was wrong or the assumptions in the model were just way off.

In my experience, bullshit assumptions are to blame most of the time. Sometimes what happens is you build a perfectly sane model and some bozo promoted above his/her pay grade doesn't like the answer so they just tweak the projections so they can paint a rosy picture.

Or maybe, then need dumb students and exceptionally smart students, because those are easiest to monetize. Nothing in the middle. Just some exceptional nerds, and then a bunch of rich dumb hot blondes with big knockers.
Where do I apply?

Or maybe, then need dumb students and exceptionally smart students, because those are easiest to monetize. Nothing in the middle. Just some exceptional nerds, and then a bunch of rich dumb hot blondes with big knockers.

I’n

Not sure what "miscalculated their finances" means.

So not sure if the model was wrong or the assumptions in the model were just way off.

In my experience, bullshit assumptions are to blame most of the time. Sometimes what happens is you build a perfectly sane model and some bozo promoted above his/her pay grade doesn't like the answer so they just tweak the projections so they can paint a rosy picture.

The BS is that they came up short on "cash on hand". So that's bank accounts & MMFs, with maybe CDs/T-bills and other liquid, short-term instruments included (not an accountant). It's not like they should have been bit by some mark-to-market hit they took on longer-term instruments with the hike in rates.

It's like they are saying they woke up one morning, thought they had $1000 in their checking account but only had $600.

Did they come up short on inflows, or not know what the outflows were?

Down to Howard by 6 at half. Howard hasn’t beaten a P5 team in 15 years

Down to Howard by 6 at half. Howard hasn’t beaten a P5 team in 15 years
at 21-3, it looks like Volleyball about to move up into the #2 Forum position..
Yeah who gives a öööö about volleyball right now in here? You’re a mod. If you don’t like the basketball talk you know what to do.

That being said Volleyball is nice and all. Go Jackets.

Back