How many games to y'all think GT wins in 2016?

Boston College@Dublin w
Mercer W
Vanderbilt W
Clemson L
Miami W
@Pitt W
Georgia Southern W
Duke W
@North Carolina L
@Virginia Tech L
Virginia W
@Georgia W

9-3

14-1

(ACC Champs, Orange Bowl win against Ole Miss, and lose to Georgia Southern of course)

Boston College@Dublin .5
Mercer 1
Vanderbilt .7
Clemson .35
Miami .3
@Pitt .5
Georgia Southern .5
Duke .6
@North Carolina .4
@Virginia Tech .4
Virginia .6
@Georgia .3

6-6

I was looking at the schedule and was getting so excited about the georgie game, that I had to post my rage. I HAAAAAAATE GEORGIE SO BAD! I WANT NOTHING SHORT OF THEIR ANNIHILATION AND THE WEEPING OF THEIR WIDOWS AND ORPHANS. THE STREETS OF ATHENS WILL RUN RED WITH THEIR BLOOD, AND THERE WILL BE GNASHING OF TEETH. THEIR VERY SOULS WILL CRY OUT FOR PAUL JOHNSON TO END THEIR TORMENT, BUT HE WILL JUST LAUGH AT THEIR SLOW AND TORMENTING DEMISE. JUSTIN THOMAS WILL RUN THROUGH THEIR DEFENSE, AS SALT RUNS THROUGH AN OLD LADY, AND THEN HE WILL BURN THEIR STADIUM TO THE GROUND. ALL OF THEIR DEAD MASCOTS WILL ROLL IN THEIR GRAVES AS THE SCOREBOARD WILL MELT AFTER THE OPTION BREAKS ALL LAWS OF PHYSICS KNOWN TO MANKIND. THE SPEED OF THE DEFENSE WILL CREATE A VACUUM THAT WILL SUCK IN THE MOON, CREATING TIDAL WAVES AND TSUNAMIS THAT WILL WREAK HAVOC UPON THE COUNTRYSIDE. THEIR RED STANDS FOR THEIR BLOOD THAT WILL FLOW. THEIR BLACK STANDS FOR THE FUNERAL GARMENTS THAT SMART WILL WEAR AS THEY BURY ALL OF THEIR HOPES AND DREAMS. GEORGIE. WILL. BURN

Boston College@Dublin L
Mercer W
Vanderbilt L
Clemson L
Miami L
@Pitt L
Georgia Southern W
Duke L
@North Carolina L
@Virginia Tech L
Virginia W
@Georgia L

We really only have one solid winnable game on the slate. I don't think we are a favorite to win any ACC game. I am on board for 3 wins, and I would say that 5 is the best we could possibly do.

Notre Dame exposed the flaws in the blocking scheme of the offense. Our coaching staff does not appear to know the adjustments to make or the players just can't make them. The OL sounds on par our worse than last season. I put the over under at 4.

Notre Dame exposed the flaws in the blocking scheme of the offense. Our coaching staff does not appear to know the adjustments to make or the players just can't make them. The OL sounds on par our worse than last season. I put the over under at 4.
It's hard for me to believe that, as long as CPJ has been using this offense, he hasn't encountered the defense of ND. When an OL player stated that they didn't know who to block, there's s problem in the OL coaching.

Boston College@Dublin L
Mercer W
Vanderbilt L
Clemson L
Miami L
@Pitt L
Georgia Southern W
Duke L
@North Carolina L
@Virginia Tech L
Virginia W
@Georgia L

We really only have one solid winnable game on the slate. I don't think we are a favorite to win any ACC game. I am on board for 3 wins, and I would say that 5 is the best we could possibly do.
BC, Vandy, and Duke are all beatable scoring 13 points. The rest, not so much.

The problem is coaching. If Johnson will not fire his buddy Sewak, then he has to pay the price and be fired. On Saturday, on 3 occasions, Johnson goes over and chews out Sewak. Very simply, just playing to the crowd. This problem has gone on way to long.

Boston College@Dublin W
Mercer W
Vanderbilt W
Clemson L
Miami L
@Pitt W
Georgia Southern W
Duke W
@North Carolina W
@Virginia Tech L
Virginia W
@Georgia - Toss up

I've gotta agree with this. If the OL improves between now and the first game, I'll put it at 6 games. But if we see more of the same from last year, I'd say we win over :

Mercer, Vandy, Southern (Toss-up), and BC (Toss-up)

Edit: Saw where BC lost their DC.

Back