I’d love a bowl game

We need offensive and defensive lines and players. We need our coaches to teach and re-enforce the rules of football to those players every practice so we don’t begin every game on paper -100 yds of penalties before the game even kicks. Not more games.

A bowl game isn’t gonna happen. And it doesn’t need to happen this season. I’m a believer in Collins. But let’s focus the efforts towards next season.

Last edited:
I'd love a bowl of Fruity Pebbles

They have a box with marshmallows now. It reaches deep down and brings out the 8 year old me, while simultaneously harnessing the diabetic 65 year old version. ..... highly recommended!

They have a box with marshmallows now. It reaches deep down and brings out the 8 year old me, while simultaneously harnessing the diabetic 65 year old version. ..... highly recommended!
On the apocalyptic side of things, they've discontinued Rice Krispies Treats cereal. The species has begun regressing so fast now, I can't even keep up.

play anyone, anywhere any time. get better. practice. improve. don't care if we get beat by 30. compete. and btw, we'd be 10 pts favorites vs. vandy in the music city bowl....just sayin.

Looks like NCAA is allowing Build-A-Bowls for anyone that has missed a game this season. Discussion on reddit about opening the door for some canceled rivalry games

We need Refrigerator Mover’s old sig...

...something along the lines of Hey Jeff Schultz, my name is JD - öööö you!

Jordan Yates is the only healthy QB. That is why the Miami game was Canx... No Bowl game

So if this is true, those ööööing cowards waited until we had to cancel our last game and decline a bowl, to decide they'd add one more game to their season and had an excuse not to play us. Every last ööööing one of them can burn in hell.

So if this is true, those ööööing cowards waited until we had to cancel our last game and decline a bowl, to decide they'd add one more game to their season and had an excuse not to play us. Every last ööööing one of them can burn in hell.

They only had like three home games this year or something hilarious, and their Senior Day game was canceled by Vandy

We need Refrigerator Mover’s old sig...

...something along the lines of Hey Jeff Schultz, my name is JD - öööö you!

That was Mark Bradley or one of the other old AJC writers I believe.

Back