I am pretty confident we beat Clemson by 2+ TDs

giphy.gif

Also, I guarantee that Deshaun was doing his schtick in Clemson too. ACC and Clemson PD need to investigate. He didn’t just develop his predatory nature in the NFL. Did Dabo cover it up?

Just need one whistleblower ( pun intended ) to take the whole thing down

Clemson isn't exactly a juggernaut on the offense. I get that. However; they are still very, and I repeat VERY talented on the defense side. I don't foresee this as a high scoring game. I think we can compete with them, assuming we don't make error after error. If we come out, turning the ball over and blowing signals, than we could very well be boat raced. However; if we play sound football, with limited mistakes, I think we can give them a game. I don't think we win. I do expect a 24-17 type game, however. I also won't be shocked to be tied with Clemson 10-10 or something, at the half.

Anyone halfway paying attention should see this upset coming, to be honest. We can debate how much of a step forward GT will take this year but the offseason Clemson just had leaves no doubt the direction that program is headed.

Should be our easiest ACC game, and second easiest overall after the Catamounts, 14 points as the minimum makes sense

I think they proved last year that their reign is over. We should have one that game! EZ win here week 1.

LFG!!!
My guy inside the program has assured me Chip Long and our boys are going to lay an a$& whoopin on Clemson and whoever their new DC is. Venables is gone and so is Clemson’s defense.

We have a *very* big surprise for the first play if the LoS is between the 20 and 30 otherwise the first such possession.

Back