I am pretty confident we beat Clemson by 2+ TDs

Only problem is Tech has shown no sign of beginning a dominant reign. Clemson wins by two td's easily in Atlanta.
1661985201049.gif

I don't understand why everyone is so quick to call Deshaun a predator when he wasn't indicted. Does everyone have the same response to Peyton Manning who sexually assaulted a trainer while at Tennessee? No, they laugh at his commercials because the guy has a funny face.
30 (?) accusers, form multiple states, versus . . . one?

Do you have any clue - any whatsoever - how indictments happen? The DA must want them for them to happen. And he's a politician. Indictments mean absolutely nothing with respect to actual guilt, innocence, or facts. Zero Point Zero. It's nothing but legal procedure.

30 (?) accusers, form multiple states, versus . . . one?

Do you have any clue - any whatsoever - how indictments happen? The DA must want them for them to happen. And he's a politician. Indictments mean absolutely nothing with respect to actual guilt, innocence, or facts. Zero Point Zero. It's nothing but legal procedure.
I see you're one of those guilty until proven innocent mob justice people. No, thank you, due process is your motto.

I see you're one of those guilty until proven innocent mob justice people. No, thank you, due process is your motto.
LOL. Hardly. You don't know jack öööö about me or what I believe.

But while we're at it . . . you DO realize that the concept of innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable dount is a conept which soley applies to criminal courts. Right?

If I wanted to be a smartass like you, I'd say that I see that you're one of those folks who are sure that OJ Simpson did not kill Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman, and it would be a denial of due process for anyone to claim otherwise, because after all he was acquitted by a jury . . . of his peers - LOL. Right? And they never got a grand jury indictment of OJ, either. More proof of his factual innocence!

Had a future dream last night I saw we won by 3 so Idk,but I feel good.

Wooo weee. The posters on the first page of this thread don't just drink their whiskey clear, they chase it with straight everclear, an entire ounce of NorCal's finest, and 20 hits of acid.

If you genuinely believe GT is going to win ... please post your receipts from betting in Vegas. Because you'd make bank betting on GT to win outright as 3 TD underdogs.

Wooo weee. The posters on the first page of this thread don't just drink their whiskey clear, they chase it with straight everclear, an entire ounce of NorCal's finest, and 20 hits of acid.

If you genuinely believe GT is going to win ... please post your receipts from betting in Vegas. Because you'd make bank betting on GT to win outright as 3 TD underdogs.
I am NorCal acid. And I am wins.

1662055092396.png

Everyone knows you can't bet on your own team, it jinxes their potential dominance.

GTFO, their best QB left to be our 3rd string QB, he saw the writing on the wall, and he'll get in for some mop up and V formation. The dynasty starts Monday.

GTFO, their best QB left to be our 3rd string QB, he saw the writing on the wall, and he'll get in for some mop up and V formation. The dynasty starts Monday.
The angle that's not being talked about is the amount of info that QB brought with him to be used by our defensive staff.

I will delete this post in one hour.

Never, and I mean NEVER, take more than three hits of acid at a time. Not good for you.

Back