I am pretty confident we beat Clemson by 2+ TDs

Their entire “dynasty” was based around paying players before it was legal. They’ll be back to poor old Clemson soon enough.

Clemsoning will be back in style.

Venables helped, but FTFY. Now that it’s all out on the table, I’d expect them to gradually regress.

Clemson will rally; but we score late in the 4th to go up by 2 scores to put the game away.

I hope Collins gives Dabo the same handshake that Collins gave Narduzzi a couple years back.

I think we play Clemson at the right time as they continue trying to make the 5-star Ukulele live up to his rating while the 5-star freshman recruit backup is actually 10x better at throwing the football. We will have a repeat Trevor Lawrence beats out Kelly Bryant moment where Cade Klubnik will be named starter after a few games but not before whats-his-nuts blows a game or two with interceptions and poor play.

I hope it isn't as easy as y'all predict but, if you win in the manner that you are predicting here, I will be very impressed and give your guys the credit.

Go Tigers!

Also, I guarantee that Deshaun was doing his schtick in Clemson too. ACC and Clemson PD need to investigate. He didn’t just develop his predatory nature in the NFL. Did Dabo cover it up?
I don't understand why everyone is so quick to call Deshaun a predator when he wasn't indicted. Does everyone have the same response to Peyton Manning who sexually assaulted a trainer while at Tennessee? No, they laugh at his commercials because the guy has a funny face.

Anyone halfway paying attention should see this upset coming, to be honest. We can debate how much of a step forward GT will take this year but the offseason Clemson just had leaves no doubt the direction that program is headed.
Haven't paid much attention what happened in their offseason

They haven’t played a team like us. We will reduce them to tears before halftime

I don't understand why everyone is so quick to call Deshaun a predator when he wasn't indicted. Does everyone have the same response to Peyton Manning who sexually assaulted a trainer while at Tennessee? No, they laugh at his commercials because the guy has a funny face.
Is there a masseuse he's ever hired that hasn't claimed he asked to order from the secret menu?

My guy inside the program has assured me Chip Long and our boys are going to lay an a$& whoopin on Clemson and whoever their new DC is. Venables is gone and so is Clemson’s defense.

We have a *very* big surprise for the first play if the LoS is between the 20 and 30 otherwise the first such possession.
It’s statements like these that make my emotions run high and heart break even harder.

I hope your guy knows what he’s talking about.

KILL THE TIGER

Two main reasons, I'd say:

1) Peyton's incident happened over two decades ago, and people tend to react more to what's happened recently. Same reason you referenced Peyton's commercials rather than the fact that he was an incredibly successful hall of fame quarterback -- the commercials are what he's doing now. In ten years (probably less) the Deshaun == predator talk will have died down.

2) Over two dozen women have accused Deshaun, and only one women accused Peyton. With only one accusation, it's a lot easier for people to write her off as a gold digger, or acknowledge it happened but say it's a mistake that doesn't represent who Peyton is. With two dozen accusations, people are a lot less willing to extend Deshaun the benefit of the doubt.

Is there a masseuse he's ever hired that hasn't claimed he asked to order from the secret menu?
Sure, those just don't make the news. We talk about the 20 girls who accused him of something that he wasn't even indicted for, but we don't talk about the hundreds of jobs he's created.

Clempson is a redneck school
Doodah doodah
Clemson is a redneck school
La dee doodah dey
Gonna moo all night!
Gonna moo all day!
Clempson is a redneck school
La dee doodah dey!
It’s “oh de doodah day” ya foreigner.

Back