I have some more coaching news

All aboard the hype train!

I have a good feeling there will be some really fun years ahead.

tenor.gif

This staff will have a come to Jesus game against UGA in 3 seasons. It will make or break the staff and us. Start preparing now. It will be a great game. 10-1 or 11-0 GT vs 10-1 or 11-0 UGA. College Gameday on campus. FOR ALL THE MARBLES AND RECRUITING MOMENTUM IN THE STATE.

This staff will have a come to Jesus game against UGA in 3 seasons. It will make or break the staff and us. Start preparing now. It will be a great game. 10-1 or 11-0 GT vs 10-1 or 11-0 UGA. College Gameday on campus. FOR ALL THE MARBLES AND RECRUITING MOMENTUM IN THE STATE.
I think a lot of interest is going to be on this year's game. I'm not expecting a miracle, but I want to see us compete and make it a game going into the 4th qtr. If we can close the gap and do that, that will turn a lot of heads in the state and build some momentum going into year 2. BTW, if we ever want College Gameday to come for COFH, we need to go back to the SEC. Right now, they always go to the Iron Bowl or Michigan-Ohio State because those games are conference games with the winner usually going to the conference championship game.

Back