"I quit counting after 10"

He's too small.

TheOffice-ThatsWhatSheSaid-Michael.jpg

Mathieu has acknowledged that for much of his college football career he put his love of marijuana ahead of his love of football.

if he just started selling drugs he could watch football and smoke pot all the time - someone help the kid out, its clear that while the Honey Badger may not care that no one seems to care about the Honey Badger

I'm just wondering how the school can get away with letting him fail that many tests?

I'm just wondering how the school can get away with letting him fail that many tests?

There are NCAA administered tests and there are school administered tests.

If you fail the NCAA one, you automatically get suspended. I think first offense is 10% of the season.

The NCAA allows the schools to decide how they punish or not punish the school administered tests.

The NCAA allows the schools to decide how they punish or not punish the school administered tests.

Doesn't that seem like a bit of a problem? I mean as a parent, how would you like to find out that your kid failed 20 drug tests and was allowed to keep playing ball?

Doesn't that seem like a bit of a problem? I mean as a parent, how would you like to find out that your kid failed 20 drug tests and was allowed to keep playing ball?

Depends. Is coach gonna get my baby to the league? Yeah? Well then ... boys will be boys.

Sadly that's probably close to how the conversation goes.

I was under the impression that the NCAA drug test was for stuff like PEDs and school drug test were for marijuana

Depends. Is coach gonna get my baby to the league? Yeah? Well then ... boys will be boys.

Sadly that's probably close to how the conversation goes.

Yeah but how does the conversation go when there kid FINALLY gets kicked out of school, or gets arrested for drug possesion, or ends up ODing?

I dont know....I understand a 3 strikes and your out system. But this seems like blatant disregard for a humans well being if you are telling a teenager,"yeah go ahead and smoke that, it won't matter"

Who cares if he smokes pot? Most college football players do. It obviously didn't affect his performance on the field. The guy is a beast and I wish the falcons could somehow get him.

Who cares if he smokes pot? Most college football players do. It obviously didn't affect his performance on the field. The guy is a beast and I wish the falcons could somehow get him.

He smokes meth.

Anyone else think this was going to be about fumbles?

Yeah but how does the conversation go when there kid FINALLY gets kicked out of school, or gets arrested for drug possesion, or ends up ODing?

I dont know....I understand a 3 strikes and your out system. But this seems like blatant disregard for a humans well being if you are telling a teenager,"yeah go ahead and smoke that, it won't matter"

I didn't think you could OD on THC from smoking marijuana. I though you had to concentrate it chemically to do that. Marijuana isn't any worse for you than smoking and drinking. The fact that its illegal is cause to kick him off the team or whatever, but you talk like its cocaine or something.

Back