"I quit counting after 10"

"i quit counting after 10" -- THATS WHAT SHE SAID

she = whore daughter

I'm not getting into a discussion of whether or not pot is bad for you...I'm talking about a acedemic institution's responsibility for their AA's. If it is illegal....shouldn't the authorities be concerned that a public institution is practically promoting the illegal use of a banned substance?
My feeling on the "responsibility" is that if a random philosophy major can get away with smoking weed and not get kicked out of school, the Honey Badger can smoke up too. The NCAA shouldn't be concerned about anything other than steroid use. The football team and the AD and the head coach can decide who plays on the team based on whatever metrics they feel like (with the exception of grades).

Okay so going on that, when one of your players gets arrested for possesion of pot, as a school do you say, "well let's kick him off the team" even though you have promoted his use by not disciplining him for failing multiple drug tests?

My feeling on the "responsibility" is that if a random philosophy major can get away with smoking weed and not get kicked out of school, the Honey Badger can smoke up too. The NCAA shouldn't be concerned about anything other than steroid use. The football team and the AD and the head coach can decide who plays on the team based on whatever metrics they feel like (with the exception of grades).

Okay so going on that, when one of your players gets arrested for possesion of pot, as a school do you say, "well let's kick him off the team" even though you have promoted his use by not disciplining him for failing multiple drug tests?

I think he's suggesting that they don't drug test them for pot at all.

Whatever its effects are, the effects of even long-term marijuana use are marginal at best. It certainly pales in comparison to smoking or alcohol.

The potheads I knew were lazy and couldn't be depended on for anything, but if he's still good enough for his employer as a pothead, then we should let him toke it up. If it's because marijuana's illegal, then it shouldn't be.

u2ere2yn.jpg

He could start by blaming Isaiah Crowell ..... think of it as the proverbial "it rolls downhill" strategy, I couldn't think of anybody else that's less likable right now, so that's what I'm going with ....

That kid needs to be shipped off somewhere.

Useless bag of öööö.

Back