i see things havent changed that much

You know that frat has no problem cheering on the (predominantly black) football team every Saturday.

when i was at Tech there were two fraternities on campus that had it written into their charters to not allow black people

neither of them were KA

how do i know? because one evening we stole our Presidents keys who was also the head of the IFC and we entered their offices and read them

yeah, we broke all kinds of laws that night. alcohol was also involved

KA's allow blacks into their frat all the time. I mean somebody has to clean the house and do laundry, right? Okay in all seriousness, the KA's I knew didnt seem racist. Rather, they seemed like southern gents more than the out-in-the-open racists a-holes at SAEs and a few other fraternities.

KA's allow blacks into their frat all the time. I mean somebody has to clean the house and do laundry, right? Okay in all seriousness, the KA's I knew didnt seem racist. Rather, they seemed like southern gents more than the out-in-the-open racists a-holes at SAEs and a few other fraternities.

which is why i directly exonerated them. they got bad press for their dress up in civil war uniforms at times, but they had no official policy of exclusion. i have a bunch of buddies that were KAs at Tech.

if you read between the lines of why i might make such a comment in this thread, you can figure out who one of them was

which is why i directly exonerated them. they got bad press for their dress up in civil war uniforms at times, but they had no official policy of exclusion. i have a bunch of buddies that were KAs at Tech.

if you read between the lines of why i might make such a comment in this thread, you can figure out who one of them was

I going to take a wild guess here and say SAE, lol? Regarding KA's, all the guys I knew were cool dudes. Can't say a bad thing about them and I agree they get mislabeled due to their confederate reenactments. SAEs though earned every bit of their a-hole rep. I didnt meet a single SAE who was not a complete dick head.

why southern? northern fraternities are all very politically correct? I've heard a bunch guidos and micks in wall street say a bunch of racist öööö before. And they were all from the northeast, and a bunch of them took part in the greek life in their universities.

But they dont talk about 'lynching', they talk about swimming with the fishes or concrete dance shoes or Cuban neckties (aka Colombian necktie)

you could do that every university including our own and nobody would commit to anyone. People need to start learning to not say dumb öööö in the age of smart phones.

People need to start learning to not be racist dipshits.

:lol:

white people should be able to sing songs about stringing up öööööös without fear of repercussion!

I like the Ice Cube album where he sings about killing white people because they are white. Big seller, primarily to white people.

People need to start learning to not be racist dipshits.

People are going to be racist dipshits. Those kids didn't learn the word öööööö at school. They learned it from their dads. It will become less prevalent over time but until then they need to learn to shut the öööö up because their bigotry has no place in today's society.

You know that frat has no problem cheering on the (predominantly black) football team every Saturday.

Probably they see the players as their slaves. The same mentality is there, 'you can work for me, win games for me, but you don't belong in my house.'

People are going to be racist dipshits. Those kids didn't learn the word öööööö at school. They learned it from their dads. It will become less prevalent over time but until then they need to learn to shut the öööö up because their bigotry has no place in today's society.

My parents didn't speak english very well. I learned the n-word from black people.

Getting caught saying the n-word on camera is a death sentence. Figuratively lynching your own future by saying it.

Probably they see the players as their slaves. The same mentality is there, 'you can work for me, win games for me, but you don't belong in my house.'

Separate but equal, amirite?

My parents didn't speak english very well. I learned the n-word from black people.

Getting caught saying the n-word on camera is a death sentence. Figuratively lynching your own future by saying it.

i didn't learn it from my dad either. i learned it from tom sawyer and to kill a mockingbird. But first time I heard it in person was at the frat house.

What I meant to say was that I think people don't turn racist without having some kind of racist upbringing.

And yes I agree with you about the camera thing.

Getting caught saying the n-word on camera is a death sentence if you're white. Figuratively lynching your own future by saying it.

fify

Frat boys are douchebags anyway. All of them. Including any of you that were frat boys.

Back