I think CPJ's finally done with Taquon

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
I thought he was gonna send him back in after the fumble. He decided to stick with Tobias. I think Tobias will start Miami game.

He better as TO is his ticket for job security this year. IMO it’d be hard to convince the team your a coach that plays the players that gives the team the best option to win if TO doesn’t start going forward. We might not win another game but TO gives us the best chance offensively. I’m a big TM fan but simply not at QB.

Too stubborn to change horses mid race... etc etc bullshit.

3 games left, Graham could be the backup and not burn a shirt. Time to start working TQM in at ABack

3 games left, Graham could be the backup and not burn a shirt. Time to start working TQM in at ABack
Pretty sure Graham's played in two games, FYI.

And I doubt Graham runs this offense as well as TQM at this point.

But if we got spare snaps, sure, give him some.

Pretty sure Graham's played in two games, FYI.

And I doubt Graham runs this offense as well as TQM at this point.

But if we got spare snaps, sure, give him some.

I know... my assumption is that even as the backup he will not play in all 3. Don’t bring him in unless it’s an emergency. But allow TQM to move to aback. Frankly he could play AB and still move back to QB in an emergency

I know... my assumption is that even as the backup he will not play in all 3. Don’t bring him in unless it’s an emergency. But allow TQM to move to aback. Frankly he could play AB and still move back to QB in an emergency
We've got good A backs already. This makes as much sense as moving Graham to WR like CPJ wanted to do. I want Graham to do great like anybody, but in case of "emergency" we should be playing the senior who's played pretty well over the freshman we hope someday will play great.

It is hilarious how the phenomenon of fans overestimating the back up is only ever confirmed (by TO being good, for example) and never refuted. I'm sure Michael Lewis is working on a book about this already.

We've got good A backs already. This makes as much sense as moving Graham to WR like CPJ wanted to do. I want Graham to do great like anybody, but in case of "emergency" we should be playing the senior who's played pretty well over the freshman we hope someday will play great.

It is hilarious how the phenomenon of fans overestimating the back up is only ever confirmed (by TO being good, for example) and never refuted. I'm sure Michael Lewis is working on a book about this already.

Dude, I just said TQM can play AB and move back to QB if TO got hurt - effectively remaining the bsckup.

Back