I think the main reason I want B'OB to ..................

Re: I think the main reason I want B\'OB to ..................

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
Techie, your words, "the fact is it was Braine's call". This is not fact, it is only your opinion, because what you stated for fact is not correct.

rolleyes.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Braine is the AD, but don't believe he is the only person helping with decision making when it comes to who is the head coach football coach at GT.

That's why they form a committee when searching for a replacement for O'L.

That's as I understand it. It's not just Braine's call. Sure he has a lot of imput IMO, but also believe others do as well.

Go Jackets!

Goodness,

Let me see if I grasp all this:

DB is a good AD
DB is a bad AD

GOL should still be HC (DB's fault)
GOL overstayed his welcome (after RF left)

BOB is a great OC, CG is making all the bad calls
BOB is a bad OC, CG is making all the good calls

BC was treated terribly (see neg comment DB)
BC overstayed his welcome (see pos comment on DB)

PH is a great HC (see pos comment on DB)

Mac should have been HC (see neg comment DB)
Mac was never going to get HC job (see pos coment DB)

CG should have never been hired
CG should never have retained BOB
CG should never have demoted TR

Where is the truth in all this? The future holds the key for Mac, Ted, and Bill. I personally hope they do well. Good or bad, we really won't know how they would have done here, will we.

I also hope Chan Gailey does well (what Tech fan in his right mind wants the HC to fail-remember I said right mind)?

CCG will either make it or he won't. Next season will be the deciding factor, not this one.

If he makes it, I hope he stays awhile. Tech needs stability in the HC's position very badly.

71, as the board goes for a single entity, you have hit the nail on the head. That is really about all we know, and that is nothing for sure. However, I just looked in my bag of tricks, and I do have a lot more rumors in there.

laugh.gif

Back