If the dwags are still in the top 5 after this abortion

Did you think they got away with holding on receivers all game?

To my eye, that may have cost TAM 14 points. Maybe 11, because they converted one to a field goal.
Oh yeah I agree UGA was holding all game. But hey, A&M faked injuries. So I guess we are equal. But if you ask me the game seem rigged for UGA.

Nah dude what you said wasn't cool. You told me to k*ll myself
Well I rewrote it because as you said I wasn’t being nice. For future reference don’t come on this board on Saturday night the week before hate week when most of us have been drinking brown liquor all day. I have a uga wife with a uga family and I’ll tell them to hell with Georgia to their face let alone some person I don’t know on a board. Don’t kill your self but yes, do go öööö your self.

Dang man GT fans are not like I thought they are. I can go to any SEC board even Florida and they will treat me with respect. I not here to trash talk people! This caught me by surprise lol.

Dang man GT fans are not like I thought they are. I can go to any SEC board even Florida and they will treat me with respect. I not here to trash talk people! This caught me by surprise lol.
Come back tomorrow and you might see me in a different light.

To Hell With Florida

This is the biggest lie you’ve told yet. I just left the SEC rant and you’re full of dwag öööö.

öööö that guy. He’s someone’s alt who got banned today. Too obvious. Whoever he is, he should be sacrificed.

The dawgs have a right to have an abortion. Shame on you for misogyny!

Well I rewrote it because as you said I wasn’t being nice. For future reference don’t come on this board on Saturday night the week before hate week when most of us have been drinking brown liquor all day. I have a uga wife with a uga family and I’ll tell them to hell with Georgia to their face let alone some person I don’t know on a board. Don’t kill your self but yes, do go öööö your self.
If he didn't expect to be told to kill himself, he wasn't in the queue long enough and did not lurk long enough to be allowed to post. If he's that fragile he should get out now. We can be gracious hosts for the rest of our opponents, but he and the rest of the idiots can öööö themselves.

Back